• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

No, I am not joking, I don't want any shit in this thread. This artist is one I truly appreciate and am wondering if any one here shares my interest in his pieces.

Any takers? I love Nightingale, his best album as well as his best piece. Tribute was also a heart capturing performance.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Sora

Sora

Page

• Page
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:52 PM

I had no idea who he was until you put this up, so I Youtubed him. I have to say I enjoy his pieces. They're really different and interesting. Rainmaker is my favorite so far.

#3 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:54 PM

I had no idea who he was until you put this up, so I Youtubed him. I have to say I enjoy his pieces. They're really different and interesting. Rainmaker is my favorite so far.

Awesome. You will probably appreciate this piece then:

YouTube - yanni - Nightingale (live)

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#4 Sora

Sora

Page

• Page
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:56 PM

I'm listening to it right now and like it so far. x)

His music reminds me of the Cirque du Soleil pieces.

#5 Heart

Heart

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:36 PM

His songs were pretty cool :3 I like. Will check out more songs.
Posted Image

#6 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

I found him when looking for violin pieces and looking at tutorials. Ben Chan introduced me to Samvel Yervinyan ;3 The group's renderings of The Storm and For All seasons are spectacular.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#7 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 06 November 2010 - 07:42 AM

His music is so very peaceful and calming. It's really refreshing too. It puts you at ease and it's just incredibly enjoyable. I'm definitely going to looking into him more. Nightingale is really amazing though I must say.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png