• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:22 PM

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this amazing band already. As far as I'm concerned, they OWN music. Uplifting, beautiful and simply outstanding, their music stands out among all others. People find that Chris Martin's voice is horrible, but I would have to disagree. It's really the lyrics and beat for their music that makes it special.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Reasonable Doubt

Reasonable Doubt

Page

• Page
  • 152 posts
  • Touch My Body

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:26 PM

I have never enjoyed listening to a Coldplay song.
But that's just my preference.

I first discovered them when I had bad insomnia back in 2004 and there was a TV in my room so I'd watch music videos until I was dead tired. And their song "Speed Of Sound" kept coming on. I didn't like the song, and the video hurt my head.
I've tried other songs, but I just don't like them.

Because Igshar 

#3 Sora

Sora

Page

• Page
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 04:27 PM

Coldplay is earsex. I used to fall asleep to them every night but now I go to sleep with Radiohead. I went to their concert two years ago and my life has been changed ever since. (':

#4 Larksan

Larksan

Page

• Page
  • 81 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:26 AM

I'm surprised there isn't a thread for this amazing band already. As far as I'm concerned, they OWN music. Uplifting, beautiful and simply outstanding, their music stands out among all others. People find that Chris Martin's voice is horrible, but I would have to disagree. It's really the lyrics and beat for their music that makes it special.

Yeah! Coldplay! xD

And i soo agree with you Dion. His voice isn't ugly either :<

I love most of there songs like Clocks and ect
Our percussion section did a school concert on Coldplay last year.
I feel like there Music is so soothing and lovely. Awesomeness!

Posted Image

'nuff said.

#5 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:45 PM

Here we gooooo.

Why is this thread dead? What with the release of Mylo Xyloto recently and all? So, thoughts on the album?

I personally thought it could have been much better, but its not totally a complete let down. It had quite a few good songs. Charlie Brown, Princess of China, Hurts like Heaven, Major Minus, Paradise and Every Teardrop is a Waterfall being among them. Its nothing spectacular, but its not bad, either, imo.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#6 Moonxz

Moonxz

Page

• Page
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 01:55 AM

Reviving this thread because i love this album, Mylo Xyloto but i don't know how to pronounce it DX. I'm listening to it right now and love most of the songs, i mainly don't like the slow ones, oh wait i actually like those to. I guess the only song that is not great is up with the birds...