• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Who else plays it? I've played Snake Eater, Guns of Patriots, and a little of MGS 1.

#2 Deadly-Dreamer-X

Deadly-Dreamer-X

Page

• Page
  • 237 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:58 PM

I played MG 1 on NES, MGS 1 on PSone, MGS 2, MGS 3. And that's about them. I favor MGS 1 above all. I love the conversation in MGS 3.

This my fave convo in MGS 3

Spoiler

Plot Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Deadly-Dreamer-X, 29 May 2010 - 12:22 AM.
SNES(X) NES(O)

You don't exist

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 11:35 AM

D: where the hellis Metal Gear Rising. And I wish Peace Walker was on PS3. ;_;. Also who else thinks MGO should be upgraded or updated?

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:30 PM

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]I played MG 1 on NES, MGS 1 on PSone, MGS 2, MGS 3. And that's about them. I favor MGS 1 above all. I love the conversation in MGS 3.

This my fave convo in MGS 3

Spoiler

OH MY GOD, yessssss. I love that convo! <3

I've played ( and own ) Portable Ops, 1-3, and have only seen 4 being played, despite owning one myself. Also, my copy of MGS2 isn't working properly, but I don't care. I hate Raiden. >_>

I love MGS1 the best, and grew up with it. The remake for Gamecube...no so much.

#5 Deadly-Dreamer-X

Deadly-Dreamer-X

Page

• Page
  • 237 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 12:34 AM

I love MGS1 the best, and grew up with it. The remake for Gamecube...no so much.

Ever tried the PC remake?

So, OK. I have 5 copies of MGS 1. The PAL version, (two CDs). MGS1: Integral US version (3 CDs). I wanted to get hold of the PC ver of Integral :(. And those were Black marketed :P(Mod Chiped PSone).

Oh, and EE FTW!

You don't exist

#6 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 06:54 PM

To date, my favorite MGS game is Metal Gear Solid 3, since I have yet to play MGS4. Learning about Big Boss's origins was great, and having it set in a huge jungle was frickin fantastic. Ocelot in this game was a bit of a bitch, though.

Also, The Boss > Big Boss.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#7 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:19 PM

Yes the boss is more boss than Big Boss.

Also anyone else think Paz tops the cuteness of all othert MGS girls.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#8 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:22 PM

Yes the boss is more boss than Big Boss.

Also anyone else think Paz tops the cuteness of all othert MGS girls.

Personally, I don't find any of the MGS girls hot. >_>; Paz is.....mehh...she's not seen alot in PW.

PW is f*cking awesome. I suggest anyone, MGS fan or not, pick it up. :O

Spoiler

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#9 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:57 PM

I'm about to head towards the nearest GameStop tomorrow or the day after and see if I can get my hands on a copy. Can't wait, I'm hopping with excitement inside right now. :)

Besides the PC games, I'll have every chronologically important MGS game.

2j87ib.jpg

#10 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

I have Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes/MGS1, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Metal Gear Solid 4. I'm going to save up for a PSP though so I can get Portable Ops and Peace Walker.

#11 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 12 June 2010 - 09:43 AM

Just got a copy of Peace Walker yesterday. I felt like showing off, so I took a pic of the case with the plastic still on.

As it happens, though, can't show it. Sorry. :/

Edited by Dexel, 16 July 2010 - 11:41 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#12 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:36 PM

I just saw the Metal Gear Rising trailer. Who else has?

#13 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 15 June 2010 - 02:39 PM

I have and its crazy. Raiden is officially the beast
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#14 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:35 PM

I saw it. Is it only going to be for Xbox 360? Please be for PS3!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#15 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:53 PM

It's coming to PS3 calm down boyo. >.> I want to sneak up behind someone and slash their inners out so bad ;_;. Anyway I hope we get to see bones and more when we cut soldiers. I don't want to see hack and slash like bodies .-.

#16 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:47 PM

It's coming to PS3 calm down boyo. >.> I want to sneak up behind someone and slash their inners out so bad ;_;. Anyway I hope we get to see bones and more when we cut soldiers. I don't want to see hack and slash like bodies .-.

Don't worry. Kojima has a love for anatomy. I'd expect the whole game to be in extreme detail.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#17 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:10 PM

Hmmm. Another new MGS for the Xbox 360 and PS3, eh? Showing off Raiden as the new badass character, too. Damn you, Kojima, I wanted to hate him in peace! >:^(

Just out of curiousity, anybody here played/owned the Metal Gear games that came out for the PC? I haven't, but I'm curious enough to try them if I ever get the chance. :3

2j87ib.jpg

#18 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:53 AM

Metal Gear Solid: Rising Video Game, TGS 10: Free Cutting Walkthrough | Video Clip | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com

Poor little Gekkos lulz

#19 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:42 AM

So yeah I've got MGS: Sons of Liberty, MGS: Snake Eater, MGS portable ops and MGA 1-2 (not sure if they count as part of the MGS series, but I'll say so here anyway). So looking forward to Metal Gear Rising. It's gonna be epic! Hopefully it's worth the wait when I get my hands on it (which will probably be way after the date it comes out due to me being poor :P).

I wanna slice some people up, and I wanna slice em up now! (not in a serial killer sense XD)

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#20 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 07 June 2011 - 11:20 PM

They are remaking Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, and Peace Walker for the PS3 AND the Xbox 360? Really good idea, Hideo! Not only do I have MGS: Rising to look forward to, but now I can get this as well. Oh, and for those of you who don't know what Hideo's "Transfarring" idea is, look at this link.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image