#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:20 PM

So as some of you may know there was a special screening/trailer during the 2.5 launch event. It showed off a few things from KH III. Theres been talks of what happened in the scenes and what people think will come of it.

So I wanted to talk a bit about the things we know about KH III so far already. Of course all is subject to change in the final version but still.

I'm rather interested in the transforming keyblade that was shown. Sora weilds a keyblade then it turns into what seems to be to guns/pistols and finally a somewhat large cannon looking thing.

Now, could this be how certain keyblades will work in the game? Them having different modes and such to allow them to transform? Or is it just a sleight/limit in the game. Something of how we saw Terra transform his Keyblade into a very large cannon like weapon.

Another thing was that Drives/Forms still seem to be around for Sora. So will we be seeing Valor, Wisdom, Master and Final again? Or will we be getting only a few and possibly some different ones? Is it a good thing to have them back?

Lastly, I want to question the worlds in the game. Because of where we are in the story now, I can't see us just going to worlds for the sake of defeating the heartless there. Not when theres a big picture right in front of us. Going to worlds like how we did in KH and KH II just seems like it would be a little weird to me. Going to random worlds would just seem so off. They would have to relate directly to Xehanort at this point and I don't see how they really would. Original worlds could work out because they could be directly linked to The Keyblade War and things to do with such, but random Disney worlds really wouldn't have much to do with the War or have information about how to even go about things. I could only see it making sense if we go on a goose case after the 13 and try and find them while going through worlds where it seems they've gone to for some reason or another. But considering time travel is involved now, I really don't know where the story will head.

But anyway, go ahead and talk about anything related to KH III here.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 03:33 PM

kh_lightning.png

/thread

147.png

#3 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:18 PM

ew. No. GET THAT THING OUT.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 04:46 PM

IS THAT OFFICIAL BECAUSE HOLY SHIT

Lightning looks so cute ahhhhhh so much hype.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 05:04 PM

Yes. There are also rumors that other characters like Balthier, Fran, Zidane, Terra, and others may make cameos in KH3 as well.

147.png

#6 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 06 February 2015 - 06:42 PM

Holy shit. That's freaking awesome.

I'm sorry but Im more excited about Zidane than anything else. Course I really dont know Lightning but more FF IX the better.

Would be kinda nice to see more of the old FFs but I know Nomura was all set on only using FF characters he was involved with but he did put some he wasn't so hopefully he's backed off on that.

One thing though, why the hell the struggle wand/sword? I really dont want these characters just being in freaking twilight town... =<

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#7 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 06 February 2015 - 08:34 PM

if only I could see Oerba Yun Fang again, i loved her <3

also, where is this video at?! I haven't seen it yet :(

im just excited for KH3 no matter what, especially on PS4. graphics will be amazing. I wanna see if Kairi will be a playable character and if not, i would like to her in action fighting with her keyblade or something.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#8 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 09 February 2015 - 04:22 PM

So as some of you may know there was a special screening/trailer during the 2.5 launch event. It showed off a few things from KH III. Theres been talks of what happened in the scenes and what people think will come of it.

So I wanted to talk a bit about the things we know about KH III so far already. Of course all is subject to change in the final version but still.

I'm rather interested in the transforming keyblade that was shown. Sora weilds a keyblade then it turns into what seems to be to guns/pistols and finally a somewhat large cannon looking thing.

Now, could this be how certain keyblades will work in the game? Them having different modes and such to allow them to transform? Or is it just a sleight/limit in the game. Something of how we saw Terra transform his Keyblade into a very large cannon like weapon.

Another thing was that Drives/Forms still seem to be around for Sora. So will we be seeing Valor, Wisdom, Master and Final again? Or will we be getting only a few and possibly some different ones? Is it a good thing to have them back?

Lastly, I want to question the worlds in the game. Because of where we are in the story now, I can't see us just going to worlds for the sake of defeating the heartless there. Not when theres a big picture right in front of us. Going to worlds like how we did in KH and KH II just seems like it would be a little weird to me. Going to random worlds would just seem so off. They would have to relate directly to Xehanort at this point and I don't see how they really would. Original worlds could work out because they could be directly linked to The Keyblade War and things to do with such, but random Disney worlds really wouldn't have much to do with the War or have information about how to even go about things. I could only see it making sense if we go on a goose case after the 13 and try and find them while going through worlds where it seems they've gone to for some reason or another. But considering time travel is involved now, I really don't know where the story will head.

But anyway, go ahead and talk about anything related to KH III here.
Spoiler

Yes. There are also rumors that other characters like Balthier, Fran, Zidane, Terra, and others may make cameos in KH3 as well.
Is that a rumor or someone's hopes and opinions in an article form. Not to mention that Lightning pic wasn't really confirmed to be a leak. Granted I'd love to see them in KHIII.
if only I could see Oerba Yun Fang again, i loved her <3

also, where is this video at?! I haven't seen it yet :(

im just excited for KH3 no matter what, especially on PS4. graphics will be amazing. I wanna see if Kairi will be a playable character and if not, i would like to her in action fighting with her keyblade or something.
Video is not available to the public. It displayed myriad signs of being unfinished and for that reason won't be shown to us anytime soon. I feel like if there's a chance anyone gets to be the second playable character it's riku. Followed by Mickey and then Kairi.

Edited by Lexaeus, 09 February 2015 - 04:31 PM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas