Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 07 October 2015 - 10:22 AM

------------------ Next group call is on Thursday 4:45PM EST -----------------

I'll keep a list here of people and their available times for the current week:

Lex - Seems to be available between 8PM and 3AM EST

Not that simple. I "tend" to have Wednesdays and Sundays off and that itself doesn't mean I'm available. Not to mention I can start work between 8am to 4pm and get home at 2pm to 11pm so I have no fixed schedule. It's play by ear with me.

Fixed it.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#42 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 07 October 2015 - 05:28 PM

strangefamiliar25

I'm pretty sure Waker already has me on skype but let's make this official. I'm almost always on during weekdays but I'm usually in calls with my irl friends.

DHHIpKN.png

#43 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 08 October 2015 - 01:55 AM

strangefamiliar25

I'm pretty sure Waker already has me on skype but let's make this official. I'm almost always on during weekdays but I'm usually in calls with my irl friends.

Alrighty, I added you in the list.

Also I included a countdown so there's no confusion on how much time is left, check it out - http://www.knightly-...ge-2#entry49411

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord