#61 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

Things are getting pretty interesting right now. I'm starting to wonder what Luffy is going to do really. It seems theres some type of group here that really doesn't like pirates at all.

That dragon was pretty cool but it sucks for it being taken out so easily by Zoro.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#62 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:11 AM

Dragon should have known better than to mess with Zoro

147.png

#63 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

Dragons don't know about my Zoro. Seriously, though, the dragon thing was definitely just so Oda could show off how badass the characters are. Yeah dragons? HAHAA *pwnt*. Maybe there will be an icy dragon on the other side of the island. That would be cool.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#64 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:32 AM

So about this Samurai, anyone think he'll be joining the crew? A lot of people think him and his son, the dragon, will be joining the crew. I wouldnt mind since it gives another element to the crew and they need someone from the New World on their crew. If they dont join, I at least see them staying with them for awhile like Vivi did.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#65 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:37 AM

Inb4everyone

And I really don't like the samurai man >.> he's boring to me. So I hope he doesn't stay :< I will be kinda disappointed if he did.

Spoiler

#66 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

Is anyone else a little bored of this arc? I dont know if it's just me or not but this arc just doesn't interest me too much. I'm hoping the next one gets things rolling with something big going down. This just seems really... I dont know the word but just not needed.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#67 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

Spoiler

a5g7ld.gif

#68 Griever

Griever

Squire

• Squire
  • 511 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

Spoiler

Never said they were useless I just wanted them to do more, and yes they did do more and I was quite satisfied :> I was just comparing it to how fairy tail was in terms of the amount most of the main cast does on a season to season/arc to arc basis and mainly comparing it to the little we've seen. Idk tho Ig this and Bleach are pretty damn tied in my opinion... That face... *shudders* So damn scary.

#69 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

My god, finally, One piece is getting back to its former glory. Kickin ass and taken names. Now this should cause some interesting things.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#70 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:26 PM

Spoiler

a5g7ld.gif

#71 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:15 PM

Law is gonna get messed up so bad right now. He got played so easily. And jesus. Usopp does it again @_@

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#72 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 28 July 2013 - 12:48 PM

http://pastebin.com/uHJ1drHf

posting for future reference for myself. Info on everything that happened in One Piece that was skipped in its current Toonami run.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#73 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2015 - 04:26 PM

Fucking. FINALLY.

Zoro actually getting to show off how much further he has gotten during the time skip. This is what I've wanted since the start of this. Bandana is on and Zoro is gonna fuck this rock bitch up.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#74 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:47 PM

Welp, time to catch up now that Zoro is actually doing something.

147.png

#75 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 19 February 2015 - 06:57 PM

The good part should be all of the next chapter. I want to actually see Zoro do something that makes me think he actually got stronger. Much stronger. Fishmen arc was shit and didnt show if he got stronger, same with punk hazard.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#76 Yohtoh

Yohtoh

Page

• Page
  • 100 posts
  • The Nostalgic

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

I think we're in all agreement that Zoro is a COMPLETE BADASS

Ichidai_Sanzen.png

A being without darkness.

Posted Image

Drowning in light.

#77 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 07 March 2015 - 06:55 PM

Yessssss!

He basically cut a fucking mountain sized Golem in half and into many, many pieces. Also, Zoro finally showing he has Haki and can use it to coat his swords. Meaning he's another strawhat that can take care of fucking Logia types now. That's six confirmed people that can take on Logia types now. Pretty damn badass.

I still want to see the other strawhats show off their progress from two years ago. We've only really got to deeply see Luffy. Zoro finally showed off a bit. Nami did I guess but I still find her a bit lacking. Franky, Robin, Usopp, Brook, and Chopper have showed off a few cool things. Chopper learning how to control monster point is maybe one of the most impressive things. I am a bit disheartened by Sanji though. He's suppose to be in the monster trio but he seems like one of the midrange strawhats now. He was kinda shit against Vergo. Doflamingo is a bit different... but I would think that the number 3 in the strawhats would be able to fight on par with Vergo at least. He just doesn't seem like he gained the boost like the others did. Franky seems like he'd be the third strongest now and Chopper is not in the weak category anymore.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#78 Yohtoh

Yohtoh

Page

• Page
  • 100 posts
  • The Nostalgic

Posted 08 March 2015 - 10:31 AM

Yeah Sanji isn't having that much of a good showing lately. Unlike Luffy and Zoro who have covered the weaknesses in their previous moves and add some new ones on top of that. Then again Sanji never really lost too many solo fights before the timeskip so maybe he's either going to get stronger or showcase a move that he couldn't haved used otherwise.

Franky hasn't really wowed me as of late but maybe it's because I see his new robotic upgrades as not much of a power-up.

Robin seems to have gotten more versatile (as do most Devil Fruit users do in time) which is good because her ability is pretty broken already to Mooks.

I think everyone hasn't had a chance to be put up against an opponent that actually warrants them to show the full showcase of their training but I guess that's what keeps you on your toes. I think another training (mini time skip) may happen in another 100 chapters or so. In the end I think everyone in the team will gain Haki one way or another.

Posted Image

Drowning in light.

#79 Yohtoh

Yohtoh

Page

• Page
  • 100 posts
  • The Nostalgic

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:54 AM

It's here!! Gear 4! Why do they have to have a break next week?!

Posted Image

Drowning in light.

#80 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 09 April 2015 - 02:49 PM

Oda really needs to just take a full months break. He hasn't fully recovered from his illness considering he is taking breaks basically every few chapters. Man needs to just get himself better and no focus on putting out chapters. He wants to tell the story and not disappoint fans, but his health should be number one. =/

Also... I have no god damn clue what the hell gear 4 is gonna be. Something that uses full body haki? Like how Vergo was? But sort of combines gear 2 with it? Idk man..

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png