• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:13 PM

I guess, but I just hate his voice when he screams "Kyrie!" Annoys me and it makes my ears bleed. I don't blame him though, and whoever his voice actor was did a really awesome job. Who was your favorite boss? I personally loved the fights between Dante and Nero. YouTube - Devil May Cry 4: Blackened Angel (Dante battle 1)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 4: Forza del Destino (Dante combat 2)
No one pulls of heavy metal battle themes like Devil May Cry!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#22 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:23 PM

I guess, but I just hate his voice when he screams "Kyrie!" Annoys me and it makes my ears bleed. I don't blame him though, and whoever his voice actor was did a really awesome job. Who was your favorite boss? I personally loved the fights between Dante and Nero. YouTube - Devil May Cry 4: Blackened Angel (Dante battle 1)
YouTube - Devil May Cry 4: Forza del Destino (Dante combat 2)
No one pulls of heavy metal battle themes like Devil May Cry!

haha yeah lol i love the fights <3

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#23 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:33 PM

If there was one thing I would ask Hideki Kamiya, director of the Devil May Cry series and Bayonetta, who would win? Dante or Bayonetta? Who do you think would win?

I would have to say Bayonetta because of her witch time ability and witch weave, which is where she uses her hair to form objects and attack the enemy with it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#24 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

I've only played DMC3 and 4, but I LOVE both games. DMC4 is my favorite of the two, because Dante is just too much of a beast in this one.

I really hope Capcom gets off their asses and makes and DMC5.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#25 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 24 June 2010 - 08:12 PM

Ninja Theory is supposedly making DMC5. Let's just hope they do it better than Ninja Gaiden and Heavenly Sword.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#26 kickgramp

kickgramp

Page

• Page
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

man when i first played dmc1 i was too scared, but when i finished completing da third game i came back to beat da first one just find out i scratched my disk

#27 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:07 PM

^ After I beat DMC3, I actually went to gamestop and bought DMC1. Pop it in my PS2 only to find out it was loaded with scratches, making it unplayable. I was lucky enough to have enough money to buy a disc cleaner.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#28 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:44 AM

Ahh...Devil May Cry. Awesome series. I actually bought the collectors edition with the first three games. T'was awesome. haven't played DMC4 due to the fact I have no PS3. Apparently Nero is a little whiny betch. o.o But my favorite...hm. I dunno I can't say I have a favorite. I liked them all. I really do wanna play 4 though. x_x

#29 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 04:30 PM

Ahh...Devil May Cry. Awesome series. I actually bought the collectors edition with the first three games. T'was awesome. haven't played DMC4 due to the fact I have no PS3. Apparently Nero is a little whiny betch. o.o But my favorite...hm. I dunno I can't say I have a favorite. I liked them all. I really do wanna play 4 though. x_x

I do agree, Nero is very whiny and is just very annoying to hear. However, he makes it up greatly in combat and adds a lot of visual flair in the battles he's in with his demonic arm, the Devil Bringer. The one thing that disappointed me the most was the lack of need for any of the returning cast. Yes, there is two, maybe three cutscenes with Lady and Trish, but they have very little to do with the story. Also, there is an Xbox 360 version of Devil May Cry 4, if you didn't know.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#30 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:00 PM

really? i dont think Nero is whiny or annoying. he was my fav character in dmc4. i think he brought more of his character out with his emotional side and everything. it was a great add to the storyline imo.

#31 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

really? i dont think Nero is whiny or annoying. he was my fav character in dmc4. i think he brought more of his character out with his emotional side and everything. it was a great add to the storyline imo.

I never said he was a bad character, but I guess I'm just not one for the "characters who would rip the world apart because they lost a loved one". He is pretty funny though, and he's probably my favorite when it comes to combat. I just find him annoying when he constantly screams "KYRIE!" on the top of his lungs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#32 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:59 PM

I never said he was a bad character, but I guess I'm just not one for the "characters who would rip the world apart because they lost a loved one". He is pretty funny though, and he's probably my favorite when it comes to combat. I just find him annoying when he constantly screams "KYRIE!" on the top of his lungs.

ahaha yeah. those parts crack me up lol

#33 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:48 PM

XO7gltsY7nU

The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast. He is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.

so is anyone as excited as i am? i cant wait for it to come out in January! i've played the demo and must say i had so much fun lol

at first, i was one of the people who didnt like the idea of them making a new DMC style but as time went on, i got used to it & i like this form of Dante, of course he cant beat the old Dante. the gameplay is pretty much like the other dmc games so much hasnt changed there. there are a few new tweaks that they added though, and i must say, its pretty good.