21 replies to this topic

#21 Yuko

Yuko

Page

• Page
  • 89 posts
  • Casket of Stars. ✰

Posted 31 October 2015 - 09:35 PM

Mine is adventWINGS if that's not the right one remind so i can get on my ps3 at some time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#22 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 04 November 2015 - 12:15 AM

I tried both of those PSNIDs and they didnt come up with a user attached to them. =X

I heard Madden 16 is shit but I really want to get it cause I miss playing football. So, if you've played it already, how is it? Wondering if its worth the money and coming from a fan/gamer like yourself would probably help sway my choice.

Don't let that man lie to you. It is fuckin awful. 13 and 25 had it on the money, this one is a whole nother ball game. The view is on field instead of you getting a slight aerial view for your 11. You have to hit R2 just to see your teammates and their routes. Running the ball is extremely restricted (you don't have much control over the start of your run, my players often run into my linemen instead of breaking through the holes they create) and it's insanely easy to pick someone off for an interception. Ball Hawk is on no matter what. Not to mention that the game takes crazy amounts of time to load, especially in Connected Franchise. In this game you can simulate straight to the playoffs, mid season, end of the season or 10 years ahead. You'll be sitting there for a while if you do sim. Don't waste your money.

http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.