• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Just GO for it! Yup, here it is, a Viewtiful Joe discussion thread. Anyway, if you've never heard of this epic series, it is about a man named Joe, who takes his girlfriend on a date to an old action film. However, the villian pops out of the screen and takes her away, along with you. You learn to use visual effects, or VFX, to your advantage and become Viewtiful Joe. This is one of the most stylish and more fun beat-em-ups out there, and it rightfully deserves a recommendation. Discuss the whole series, characters, everything, here. Henshin a go go baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

I first thought the game was going to be terrible. But after actually getting my hands on it and playing it I found the game to be quite fun really. I really do love the art style it all had.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#3 Zero

Zero

Page

• Page
  • 6 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 01:37 AM

I remember getting an Electronic Gaming Monthly CD full of videogame trailers. I fell in love with that Viewtiful Joe 2 trailer and soon got both 1 and 2. Viewtful Joe is an amazing game.

#4 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:04 AM

Yeah, I had it for gamecube, but it proved to be WAY harder than I thought. Even on kids mode, it proved to be one of the hardest games I ever played when I was around 11 or so. It was amazing though, and I regret getting rid of it because of sheer difficulty. Everyone, if you ever see this game, PICK IT UP IMMEDIATELY!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#5 sorafinalform

sorafinalform

Page

• Page
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 01:44 AM

Hell yea viewtiful Joe was amazing and still is!!! I loved the first one and then I wanted to wait before i got the second one but i never got around.to gettin it. Now I can't find it! I'm so mad. I wanna play the entire series. I thought the first was easy at first then once I moved to v mode and it got so much more interesting. All the white guys turned to the complicated swat lookin ones and then the red marks that tell you wats comin stopped showing up. It's like a real movie and they are so strong.