• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#21 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

Behemoth would clean the clog in his net launcher by shoving the tip of his left hand into it. "Co-operate, and he might just spare you." Behemoth bleeped. He wasn't screaming this time. It was as if he had two sides to him. The Popsicle was charging towards him, sliding below his legs. His ankles were frozen, taking away the little movement he possessed. He would turn his torso 180 degrees around to look at Popsicle, who was now fighting off the gas Behemoth had launched towards him. A net was launched in attempts to capture the coughing hero. Behemoth would then carry on to capture a car that was unfortunate enough to speed by at the time, holding it by the trunk with his right hand. He would fling the car, the driver still inside, towards the Arachnid.

Was saving his own hide more important than saving the civilian inside the car to Arachnid? According to Behemoth's calculations, the super human would rush in to save the man.

Edited by Dion, 29 July 2010 - 10:13 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#22 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:15 PM

"A present!? For me? You shouldn't have ya big lug!" The teenager said, catching the car without issue. He placed it down behind himself, putting his own person between the machine and the car. Being able to lift nearly ten times the weight of the car, this was a paltry feat for the superhuman.

He flashed the stunned and terrified driver a thumbs up and fired web to the robot man's left and right side, both over his shoulders. He grabbed the tense threads and pulled himself taut like an arrow notched in a bow. With reckless abandon he flung himself incredibly swiftly towards the beast's legs. His legs would connect with the frozen ankle joints likely shattering them to dust, leaving the spider sliding across the street safely, ready to strike again if the need called for it.

Edited by Valor, 29 July 2010 - 10:22 PM.

147.png

#23 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

The moment he struck up a fighting pose, a net flew at him. He raised a brow and skillfully sidestepped the net, aided again by ice beneath his feet. He coughed once more and shook his head. The limited amount of toxin he inhaled was not enough to incapacitate his super cold body.

The spider then flung himself at the man. If the legs shattered, he'd flash a quick thumbs up to his partner. If they remained intact, he'd immediately rush in, sliding past the back of the man. He'd leap up and grab hold of his left leg, sending his freezing energy through the whole thing, freezing it solid, setting it up for an easy bust by his current friend. He'd release the instant it froze solid and backstep up onto the sidewalk to get out of range of the man's arms.

Edited by Rumbleroar, 29 July 2010 - 10:34 PM.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#24 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:36 PM

As the Arachnid attached a pair of strings to Behemoth's shoulders, he reacted quickly by spinning his torso in full circles in rapid succession. The Arachnid would most likely lose his footing and swing around in circles as long as he held on to the webs. And then, suddenly, his leg buckled and he no longer felt it there. He let out a scream of agony, as a computer bleeped from within him; "COMPONENT NOT FOUND. NOT FOUND. NOT FOUND. EXTERMINATING OPERATION." He would sustain balance on his remaining mechanical limb, as it was designed to bear extreme weights, however, the pain was becoming unbearable. He wanted to destroy the two bugs, but his commands were to bring them back alive. Tears rolled down his face as he came to a halt, his spinning ceasing. His lower torso area would start emitting smoke. "COMMENCING EMERGENCY BREAK OPERATION." His orders were to not allow a single piece of identifiable evidence remain. His brain calculated that his odds of capturing the two in his current state were less than 10%. //core; self-destruct was the last command that Greg "Behemoth" Henry's brain would send to his computer operated core in his torso. The countdown began from 5:00.

Edited by Dion, 29 July 2010 - 10:49 PM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#25 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

Power Man and Speedstar noticed that both Derek and Livewire had left the bank. Darn it all. The two of them were hoping for a good fight. Oh well. Looks like there was nothing left to do but let the cops enter the bank and deal with the gang and get all that C4 off of the innocents. The cops rushed the bank with their guns cocked and pointed at the gang leader and his men. Power Man and Speedstar exited the bank, and of course, the media immediately began hounding them with questions.

Does this mean the two of you are working together?

Do you know each other's secret identities?

People have the right to now who their are entrusting their safety to. Can you reveal your secret identities to us?

Power Man couldn't stand the media. They ALWAYS over-exaggerated the story, no matter how calm the situation went. Speedstar, on the other hand, felt that interacting with the media was a good way to get more fans. Speedstar's interactions always reminded Power Man of the Human Torch from the Fantastic Four. But they had no time for the media. Power Man's secret identity, Bobby Sloan, had class in an hour, and Jimmy Yorke, Speedstar's secret identity, had a job to get to.

"Sorry, media, but Speedstar and I need to go. But it was nice chattin' with you folks!" he said with a sarcastic smile. He pulled Speedstar away from the cameras and they began to walk away from the bank, with reporters still hounding them with questions. He and Speedstar turned into an ally, where they both took off their masks.

Oh c'mon, Bobby, those are our fans! They need to know of the epic team-up of Speedstar and Power Man!" Jimmy said.

Bobby shook his head and responded, "Dude, do you know how much the media would scrutinize our lives - it's Power Man and Speedstar, by the way - if they found out who we were? Hell, they'd constantly hound my dad, and would stand outside the Mansion EVERYDAY. You gotta think these type of things through, man."

Jimmy sighed and said, "I guess you're right, man. I just really like being idolized. Well, I better get back home and start getting ready for work. Got a date with a hot judge today."

"Yeah, and I've got class in an hour. Hey, mind taking me back to the Kortnie's apartment?" Bobby asked, "I left my equipment bag up on her roof."

Jimmy smiled and grabbed Bobby's suit, speeding off towards the apartment of Kortnie Battle, Bobby's girlfriend.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#26 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

Popsicle talked to himself, "Emergency break... this guy's mostly machine... Oh, no..." His eyes flashed from piece to piece on the beast, realizing what was about to happen. He shook his hands and climbed up onto his back, wrapping his hands around Behemoth's neck, "Time to put you on ice!"

He exhaled a cool breath and began cooling the man's body temperature as quickly as he could. It was going slowly, but each passing second slowed down the machine processor within at the same time, extending the allotted time from five minutes to just a bit over six. His eyes flicked back and forth after just half a minute, realizing it would take too long. He jumped back from the man and looked to Azure Arachnid with a forlorn stare, "He's gonna blow. You got any ideas...? I can't ice him fast enough."

Edited by Rumbleroar, 29 July 2010 - 11:00 PM.

a5g7ld.gif

#27 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:01 PM

Behemoth spoke in a crackled voice, as his core was losing heat. His even moving an arm would be difficult at this point, as he had given up. "His army will rise. You can not stop him. I may be one of the weakest he sends. Your times are about to get a lot more difficult. You have 5 minutes. This explosion will likely destroy the whole block. I suggest you hurry." And at that point, he shut his senses down, standing like a statue in the middle of the street, Popsicle hanging from his neck.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#28 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:05 PM

The Azure Arachnid was glad he was wearing a mask. People might think he was a bit off if they saw the wide grin he was wearing. "Of course! Leave it to me, my frosty friend!"

He grabbed hold of the robotic man and tossed him up onto his shoulders. "I'm going to need a bit of a lift, old chum." He said, motioning skyward with his head. The man wasn't heavy really, but he didn't really think that his new stronger webbing would be able to hold a one ton man, and there was no other way to make the soon to be exploding robot clear of civilians unless they either deposited him in a river of some sort or put him somewhere where the damage would be minimal.

Regardless, there was no way that Azure Arachnid could do this one his own. If the Popsicle could construct an ice pillar as high as he could, that would be enough for AA to take it the rest of the way. He would quickly relay this information to the Popsicle. He would attempt to question the robot but it was unlikely that any information would be forthcoming.

147.png

#29 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

Richmond, Virginia September 6, 2010. 2:00 PM

A gang of 15 people roam the streets looking for trouble. Smashing cars, stealing purses. They must be wanting a hero to show up. But the terror of the Highlanders gang only caught the attention of the police so far. SWAT, was brought in to deal with the gang. Surprisingly, the Highlanders have fire arms. They must be determined to make this there town. One gang member pulls out a grenade and throws it at the SWAT team, scattering them. The gang members shouted, and made more ruckus than before. A couple of gang members started firing at the SWAT members, killing some of them. The SWAT team retreats in fear.

"We are the highlanders!" A gang member shouted.

A man in a black ski mask appeared on a roof. He wore ragged clothes, sort of like a hobo. He fired red energy blast from his hands towards the gang. Knocking out some of them. The gang members spot the super powered hobo, and let their clips loose on him. The hobo formed a forcefield around his body, blocking some of the bullets that actualyl could have hit him. Luckily these hoodlums can't aim well. The hobo jumped off the building and then jetted himself over towards the group. The forcefield began to break as more bullets hit it. As the shield breaks, he shoots the energy out of his eyes knocking many of the men down. The hero seems to be cleaning well, but it seems like he doesn't notice the gang member sneaking up from behind with a bat. He forms a gun out of his right hand, as if he was about to play cops and robbers with little kids, and aims over his shoulder towards the man. Soon as he was about to strike, the hobo fires a blast strong enough to knock the man off his feet. Another gang member pops up, wanting to finish off our heroic hobo, pointing a gun towards him. He runs and grabs another gang meber and uses him as a shield.

"You wouldn't want to harm your fellow brother would you? He is apaart of your gang." The hobo said with his surprisingly young voice.

He then puts his hand to his meat shield's face. Don't make me melt his face. He then backs away slowly checking if anyone is behind him.

"How do we know if you're bluffing." one of the remaining gang members said.

The hobo then starts burning his hostage face. The gang members that can stand up yell with anger in their lungs.

"Now give up." the hobo shouted.

"Kill him for me brothers. Don't give up. This is our town." the meat shield said.

The gang members roared once more and started walking towards the hobo and meatshield. The hobo fires a ball of energy in to the air over the Highlanders. Then energy rain poured down from the ball. The gang members scream in agony and pain, and then finally pass out.

"We were beaten by a homeless man. What the-" The hostage said before screaming in pain from the man burning his face more.

"The name is Big Red." The man shouted, before engulfing the meatshield's head with red energy.

He dropped the lifeless body on the ground.

"Don't worry citizens, he isn't dead. Well I hope not." Big Red said.

He formed red energy around his body again, and flew off.

He then takes his ski mask off, wiping sweat off of his brown face. His dark brown eyes spots a dark alleyway. He flew down in to the alley, and started changing his clothes. When he was done changing he looked like an 18 year old, height and everything.

"I gotta get back to the barbershop before Mr. Mac kills me." The man said.

He finally reached the barbershop where an angry black man was standing in front of. he had a big belly, and a short black course hair.

"Hey Mr. Mac." The man said trying to hide his fear.

"Ray! where have you been? You're break ended 2 minutes ago." Mr. Mac said as if he ate fierce for lunch.

"I was getting hassle by some women." Ray said.

Mr. Mac delivered Ray a broom.

"Start sweeping boy!." Mr. Mac said as if he was trying to imitate a grizzly.

Edited by Kingroy, 30 July 2010 - 01:19 AM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#30 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:00 AM

New York City, September 6, 2010 12:00 PM

Jack! Wake your lazy ass up, its almost time.

Julia had been up for awhile now pacing back and forth around the apartment. Today was a special day and she was had be anxious since the previous night. Jack however didn't share her enthusiasm and was passed out in his bed as usual.

I'm up Julia stop screaming. What time is it anyway?

12.00 PM you dunce, we only have 1 hour left so hurry!

Jack let out a faint smile as he jumped out of his bed and proceeded into the bathroom to get ready.

Sheesh its only 12:00 PM? I didn't even get to sleep until 7 and here Julia is bugging me to wake up. Luckily I love her so much of I would definitely be knocked out still. Well regardless of anything, I'm up now and its her big day so I should be excited as well, but last night was way to exhilarating. Tonight I must meet with them again and see what trouble we can get into.

Julia waited patiently while Jack took his sweet time getting dress. Her brother was always the one to make sure he looked his best even if he was just going out to drive her anyway. Such a pretty boy.

Jack I'm going to wait in the car, your taking way to long"

Julia ran out the house in an instant and made her way to the Acura Advanced Coupe that was parked in the parking lot. Julia slowly opened up the door, started the engine, threw on her favorite music station and placed her head back on the seat as she waited for Jack to come.

Jack finally finished getting dress and threw on some of his cologne that he had on one of his drawers. Taking a quick glance at his alarm clock which flashed 12:47, Jack rushed out the house slamming the door behind him. Running down the stairs at his quickest pace, Jack stumbled a few times, but luckily made his way to the lot and inside the car in 2 minutes. 12:49 and only eleven minutes to spare to get downtown.

Fasten your seat-belt Julia, We have to hurry

Well we wouldn't have to hurry if you were up in the morning. By the way I was up when you walked through the door this morning, what were you doing all night?

Ahh don't worry about it Julia, just focus on the task at hand. I will let you know of all my activities when you return later today. I pick you up at 9 right?

No you don't have to pick me up, I think I want to go out with a few friends and one of them can drive me home.

Egh okay if you say so. If they flop don't forget to call me okay?

Yes now just DRIVE

Jack sped of and made his way to the FDR and as predicted there was little to no traffic. Everybody was already at work and the lanes were clear. This gave Jack the beautiful opportunity to speed down the highway. Hopefully no cops would be around

As soon as the clock hit 1;00 PM Jack drove up in front of the big Fashion building on the Lower East Side. Today would be Julia's first day working there and she was excited as ever. Jack was thrilled for her as much as any brother can be and watched as his sister gave him a kiss on the cheek and made her way in. She would most likely automatically start working as soon as she walked through the doors. Now that Julia was dropped off on time to work, what was Jack to do? Slowly pulling off from the curb Jack decided he should go meet Mr. Leonardo aka Big Leo.

----

Trish watched as the time on the clock at her desk hit 1;00 PM. It was time for her break and she couldn't wait to leave the office. It was a slow down and she had just been sitting there since she arrived in at 8 and the break was the only thing she could look forward to. As she walked pass the other desk to her way out she could sense the emotions of the people around her. Bill was saddened, probably by his wife leaving him, Joanna was excited since she probably got some **** last night and Trish's father was confused. He was sadly the only one doing work in the office today, but hey that's what the CEO of the company had to do.

As Julia stepped out the office the hot brisk air of the fall beamed down upon her. She was ready to begin her normal routine. First she would have to stop by Subways to pick up a sandwich and then take her stroll through the local park, since Central Park was now closed due to the explosion. Today however was different as she made her way into Subways the normal channel the television was on had been changed into the news. Apparently there was a big incident in Chicago and Power Man had been involved along with the Speedster, Livewire and Derek.

Seem like a Superhuman get together right Hill

Trish knew Hill wouldn't respond to her, but instead give her a head nod and continue making her sandwich. He never really spoke to her even though she comes in every other day and this made Trish feel even more lonely then she was already was. Picking up the sandwich, Julia made her way to the park. The leaves had already started to change colors and Trish felt at ease just watching them. Taking a seat on the bench, Trish ate her sandwich quietly hoping someone would come say something to her.
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#31 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 01:39 PM

Richmond, Virginia September 6, 2010. 7:00PM

"Hey Maple, you home?" Ray shouted in his house.

The only response was silence. He walked around, but didn't find her. He lived with his Maple Paris. Without her, the house wouldn't smell as good as it did. It wouldn't be as clean either. She was the sunshine in his life.

"I guess she stepped out." Ray said answering his question.

He went to the calendar in the kitchen. It had a big circle on September the 10th. It had the words Maple's Birthday written inside the circle. Ray stared at the date of his sun's birthday, and started to think heavily.

"What will I get her? She likes the simple things of life. But I rather give her something valuable." Ray said to himself.

Keys then started playing with the doornobs. The door opens, and a beautiful dark brown women came in. Her short black hair, complimented her dark brown eyes. She was the perfect height for most males. Her backside curved wonderfully, if you like that sort of thing. Her breast was the nromal size for an american girl. She indeed was the type of girl that must've slipped and fail from heaven. However behind her was a man who didn't match with her at all. He looked like he would take advantage of the girl if given the moment. Yeah he was that type of guy. Obviously they must of had a date with their casual clothes, and joking laughter that followed them.

"Hey Ray you in yet?" Maple said with the voice of an angel.

"Yeah, I'm here. Where you been. I was kinda worried sense things in this country have been getting chaotic." Ray said as he walked to see the two.

"Me and Paul were on a date. I'm sure he would have protected me from anybody who would want to lay a finger on me." Maple said pointing to Paul with confidence.

"He is one of those people who want to put their hands on you." Ray thought.

"Yeah, these natural guns would take down fools with ease." Paul said with his annoying tough voice.

"Well thanks for the good time Paul." Maple said looking in to the con man's dirty eyes.

Paul lean in to collect a kiss from Maple, but ended up hitting her hand.

"Sorry but, you'll have to work for that kiss." Maple said jokingly.

"Right. I will work hard to gain a kiss from you darling." Paul said.

Ray looked at the two wishing he wasn't right there, yet he couldn't move away. Paul then left the house.

"Can you please becareful Maple. Today there was a bank robbery in Chicago, and the Highlanders gang were rioting." Ray said with worry.

"Don't worry Ray. If Paul can't protect me, I'm sure Big Red will." Maple said.

"You believe in him? I mean he is just one person." Ray said with surprised.

"I used to read comic books when I was younger. I'm sure the hero will protect me from the evil out there." Maple said.

Ray's sun has shined on him yet again.

---
Richmond Virginia September 6, 2010 9:00PM

After Maple goes to sleep he sneaks out the door to commit more acts of heroism. His flame to do justice has grown. To protect the good people like Maple is his job.

He locks the door quietly. He walks a good distance away from the house, puts his ski mask on and jets in to the night sky.

"I must protect the good citizens from evil. No one like Maple deserves to die. Let the city know that it is under the watchful eyes of Big Red." Ray said now becoming Big Red,

Edited by Kingroy, 31 July 2010 - 04:53 PM.

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#32 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 02:25 PM

Alexander's day wasn't all that special, then again what day was? But tonight he had a fundraiser to attend to, the fund raiser for raising money for sick kid's around the world and he funded the party. His limo arrived at the party that was held on upper east side of Manhattan. His limo stopped, the driver opened the door and Alexander came out wearing his Armani suit, he saw a red carpet following up to the entrance with reporters running up to ask him questions. Everybody who was everybody was at this party, Bill Gates, Tom Cruise, Lebron James, it was covered by every news station in the country.

" Mr. Love how much are you donating?"

"Mr .Love who are you seeing? "

"Mr.Love what's next for Love Enterprises"

The questions kept pouring in, his two dates came out of the car beside him both wearing dolce and gabanna dresses. Christina Millian was going through a divorce but Alexander always had a thing for older ladies and well Nathalie Kelley, she was an upcoming star who had nobody on her mind except for Alexander Love. Alexander looked at the two ladies who he must admit looked fabulous.

" Shall we ladies? " He reached his arms ready to go in.

Going in he noticed an hundred thousand dollar ceiling, thousand dollar plates and glasses, everything was top notch and the richest of rich were here, wearing their designer dresses and suits, and at the top there was a projected number of how much money was donated so far. After glancing at the number Alexander was not pleased at all.

He held up his Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet Champagne bottle and proceeded to make his statement.

" Hello everyone, I'm not so thrilled to see any of you here but this is a good cause in which we all should chip into, we have some of the most successful millionaires in New York and we only donated a mere million so far? You greedy sons of *****es, you come into my party, drinking my $50,000 champagne, eating all of the food I brought from all over the world and you donate only a million?

At this point every camera angle was directly on Alexander, Everyone at the party listened with awe, eyes widened as if the president spoke.

" When I die I don't want any of you greedy bastards at my funereal, please spare me the time to let me have a proper death without anybody, let me die so I don't have to look at any of you greedy, selfish, self centered sons of *****es. There are so many kid's that don't have parents to send them to college, that don't have homes, no food or shelter and the richest of the rich cant even donate past a million? "

Alexander pulled out an envelope inside his jacket and gave it to the fund raiser committee.

" I'm not the nicest person in the world, nor am I the sweetest, but in a way I do care, so I'm donating $100 million, I suggest you all chip in more before you get on my bad side, and those of you who know people who aren't here know about my bad side, Once Alexander Love brings' you down you stay down."

With that last sentence out Alexander took a sip out of his champagne bottle and watched the faces turn red, suddenly the numbers for the fund raiser reached quarter of a billion.

" And since I'm in such a great mood I'll take 3 questions from 3 reporters who ask me first. "

Reporters surrounded Alexander, there was no way out they all circled up on him and he chuckled.

" Mr.Love how did you get to where you are? How did you become so successful?
"

" Well we all know my father had millions inherited to me, He made and sold futuristic weapons not only to the United States but to other countries around the world. So when I inherited everything that was A path I didn't want to go under. Instead I used particles from the explosion to make futuristic technology, For an example army transportation, With Love Enterprises we designed them to be invisible, not only invisible to radars but literally invisible in the sky, road etc... Also many of you see cars without wheels, That's Love Enterprises. "

2 more questions replied Alexander.

" Why have you not found your true soul mate Mr.Love? " A reporter from the far back asked, Alexander hesitated a bit and looked down, He caught himself and looked up to answer her question.

" With what I do I don't have the time, nor can I keep that other someone happy because I'm not happy. I am an angry person, I am still not over losing my parent's so for me to love again is nearly impossible. But if I did want that special someone it would be someone who didn't care about the money, the fame nor the power. Someone who won't be easy to get into bed, and someone who will stick around when you wake up. That my love, I will never find. "

Alexander took another sip from his bottle, One more question let's hurry this up please.

" What do you think about The Dark Knight Mr.Love?"

Alexander paused. The questions were getting personal he thought.

" The Dark Knight in my opinion is a coward who's scared to not only show his face but a coward to reveal himself to the world, What kind of person or thing only fight's crime at night time? The other so called superheros are nothing impressive, powerman to me sound's like a virgin who hasn't seen a naked female, And Azure Arachnid, don't get me started with this guy. "

Alexander laughed, Well ladies and gentleman I must go now, have fun, thanks for your donation and I guess see you all around.

Alexander left, he knew what time it was... It was time for The Dark Knight.

a>

#33 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 04:45 PM

"You got it, brocicle." The Popsicle rubbed his hands together and breathed on them for a second before dropping to one knee and slamming both his hands into the ground with all his might. The instant his hands made contact with the ground, a pillar of ice rose up beneath the Azure Arachnid, pushing him and Behemoth up into the air rapidly. Two minutes down.

He felt weak from the exertion he had spent in his recent stint. The pillar stopped just three feet below the level of the rooftops. The Popsicle stood up and shook his head, trying to shake off the exhaustion. His head felt heavy, but he had to keep his focus on maintaining the pillar at least until the Arachnid was safely off of it. He ran up to the pillar and slammed both his hands into it, using whatever energy he had left to keep it up until the spider leaped off.

The moment the pillar was freed from downward strain, it sublimed back to water vapor and the Popsicle fell back onto his rear end. He leaned back on his hands and exhaled, "Hoo~ I gotta rest a bit..."

a5g7ld.gif

#34 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 30 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

The Azure Arachnid accelerated upwards quickly thanks to his Popsicle pillar. He felt it beginning to slow and then come to a stop. There wasn't too much time left. With a desperate heave and grunt he leaped as high as he could into the air and with a mighty toss flung him skyward until he easily cleared the rooftop of the tallest building. He fell through the air, waiting to land on the pillar again.

He didn't. He was in absolute freefall and finally decided to panic. With a desperate lunge of his arm and a quickly spun web he was able to slow his descent and land gracefully on the streets next to the Popsicle. He looked upwards, shielding his eyes to get a good view of the man. It hadn't reached the apex of the toss yet, and so it should have exploded well above the city. There was nothing else the dynamic duo could do. They just watched and waited for the boom.

147.png

#35 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

Behemoth exploded a good distance above the city, not harming even a fly in New York City. The explosion would be seen by many through out the city, however, and no remaining evidence would spark some debates. The issue would be seen on TVs throughout America for quite a time.

~~~~~~

Stephan's phone rang. The call was from his office back in Chicago. "Stephan." A woman's voice spoke on the line,

"Behemoth's Self Break Operation was commenced an hour ago. Reports of an explosion in the sky in New York City have been seen on all major TV channels."

"How much have we lost?"

"5 henchmen have been turned in, apparently, we've lost contact with them. The machine itself was worth around twenty million."

"Nothing to worry about I suppose, then. Have the next subject ready soon."
He would pause, and continue "I'm spending the night here, expect me early tomorrow."

"Yes sir."

He was sitting in a rather expensive restaurant, enjoying some French Onion Soup. He was in no mood now, however. He got up from his table and moved towards the exit door. He owned the brand, paying was no issue for him. As he entered the sedan that await him outside the restaurant, he asked his chauffeur, "Still there?"

"Yes sir. They've been tailing us ever since we left Simone's."

"That kid has alot to learn. Take me to the closest Hilton, I'm spending the night here." He would say, scanning the newspaper that was on the backseat of the car.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#36 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:19 PM

Alexander left the fund raiser he picked up his cell and called the agent that was following Stephan.

" Yes sirr? " The man answered.

" Tell Stephan I want him to come to my mansion tomorrow morning before he leaves, and let him know if he doesn't show up that there will be consequences. "

" Right away sir. "
the man replied.

Alexander went to the closest, darkest alley, he threw away his expensive suit and unleashed his Dark Knight armor, he was pitch black, not a soul in the alley could see him. He climbed the ladder to the roof of the Empire State building and he waited patiently for Emmett to notify him of any trouble. His eyes glowing red, he placed the chip in his ear and heard Emmett talking.

" Sir, top alley 5 men trying to rape a woman "

" On it Emmet "
Alex jumped from roof to roof to reach the alley only to see the men beat on the lady before attempting to rape her.

Alexander jumped down on one of the men and immediately the man dropped.

" What the **** " one of the men yelled
" SHOOT TO KILL BOYS YEEHA! " the other ordered.

Alexander just stood there as the bullets fled off his unscratched armor. With his lightning speed he pushed one of the men on the brick wall, he pushed him so hard that the brick wall cracked. He then faced the two men on the right and knocked them out with a 2 hit combo punch. Finally he sped in front of the leader, picking him up with his hand on his throat. He held his right hand back while he held his throat with the left, quickly one punch landed on his face and immediately his nose bent back touching his cheek, he landed more punches, and more punches, the man's face was blood red, couldn't even see his eyes, but Alexander didn't stop. He kept punching and punching. " S-s-s-s-s-top p-p-please " the man begged. But Alexander wasn't having it.

" STOP! " a soft voice yelled out " You'll kill him! "

With that in mind Alexander threw the man on the brick wall next to his friend. He looked at the female..

" Get the hell out of here " he said in a low voice.

The girl ran and Alexander fell to one knee. How could he lose control like that? the man looked dead, had he killed him? Alexander approached the man but a voice caught him.

" Enough Alexander, I think it's best if you call it a night and get home " Emmet yelled in a worried voice.

When Alexander arrived home Emmett was waiting on him in his room right by the door.

" What the hell was that? You almost killed him" Emmet kept yelling but Alexander didn't pay attention much.

" Look Emmett I lost control a little but it's just stress, WE'LL talk about this in the morning. "

With that response Emmett starred down Alexander and left without a whisper and with a big look of disappointment. Alexander turned back, shut the doors and jumped to bed.

a>

#37 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 10:39 PM

In a matter of seconds, Jimmy had gotten Bobby back to the rooftop Kortnie's apartment. They waved goodbye to each other, and Jimmy raced back to his own apartment to get ready for work. Bobby went over to his equipment bag, where he had a fresh pair of clothes and a pair of shoes, his schoolwork, as well as his radio used for hacking into the police scanner. He grabbed the bag and entered the apartment building, quickly moving to Kortnie's floor so no one could see him.

He knocked on her door, jumping around anxiously and hoping no one would see him in his Power Man suit. Suddenly, another door opened. Uh oh. Looks like his big secret was about to be leaked. Or not. Kortnie had opened her door as well, and Bobby ran in before the other tenant could see him.

Whoa, Bobby, what's the rush? Kortnie asked.

"One of your fellow tenants almost saw me." he replied after kissing her on the lips.

Oh. Well, I was just watching the news and saw that Power Man and Speedstar thwarted a bank robbery.

"Yeah, well, we were both in the neighborhood, so we thought, what the hell? Anyway, you mind if a take a shower before I head to class?"

Sure, babe. Just...make sure you clean the shower out.

He smiled and walked towards Kortnie's shower, and proceeded to get ready for his college class.

________

9:00 PM, twelve hours later....

Bobby was at his home, the Sloan Mansion. He had a bowl of popcorn and a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi, ready to watch a marathon of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit and a marathon of NCIS. He loved police dramas. His father was not home, probably still at Sloan Tech. working on some big new project. Bobby and his father had kind of grown apart ever since the death of his mother. His father would always be working on projects to ensure the protection of the people, so crimes like bank robberies wouldn't happen again. But he didn't know that his own son was doing the exact same thing as Power Man.

There was a commercial break, and Bobby decided to change the channel to the Channel 9 to see if he made the 9:00 news. And he did...in a way.

Is Alexander Love calling out all of nation's superpowered heroes? The famed billionaire took a stab at a few of the nation superhumans at his fundraiser in New York. He was quoted, saying "Power Man to me sound's like a virgin who hasn't seen a naked female." Power Man, being one of Chicago's heroes, has yet to have been approached by the media about this.

Bobby was disgusted by what he heard. A virgin who hasn't seen a naked woman? Just another reason for him to hate Alexander Love. But what could he do about it? It's not like he could go to New York and give Alex a piece of his mind....or could he? With Jimmy's help, he could be in New York in a matter of minutes. But doing something like vandalizing Alex's home would make Bobby nothing more than a petty criminal. Would he be willing to do something like that, just to get back at this man?

He didn't have time to think of this though. It looks like Power Man was needed again.

Breaking news from the city's South Side. There has been a murder at the 1700 Block of Addison Street. No details yet, but eye-witnesses have said that the murder seem to be more extreme than any they've seen.

Bobby left his bowl of popcorn on the living room table and entered his room. He opened his closet and took out the box holding his costume. He put on his suit and exited the Sloan Mansion. Power Man was on prowl again.

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system

#38 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 11:37 PM

Stephan lay in his bed in the hotel as his phone rang. He picked it up and a man's voice spoke; "Mr. Love wants to meet with you. Tomorrow morning, at his building. Be there. Your actions are all being held in account. Consequences are in place in case you intend to ignore this message." The man hung up. Stephan sighed and set his phone on the side table. He's up to something, that kid. He would then turn off the lights and lay down, only to be lost in thought. He found the sun up before he could get any sleep.

~~~~~

"Heeeey, what's brewin'?" Derek had just come through the door. He was in his usual cheery mood. "Not much, just playing around with a new gear I'm working on."

"HOLY CRAP. IS THAT IT?!"
Derek would exclaim, examining the 6 foot human like robot that stood before him. The thing was a shiny silver, and shaped like a perfect human. The eye sockets were empty and it's left arm was still being constructed, but it was an impressive thing to behold.

"Yep. I named him Zeke. Like 'em?"

"Make him do a dance!"
And Ned did exactly that. Zeke did a short, broken, robot dance. The left arm was missing, causing the movements to look rather odd.

"Errr...Yeah, still working on it. It should be up and running in a week or so. It's going to be completely mind controlled. I'm creating a device that allows me to control it like my own body. Sorta like how the thingies in James Cameron's new movie were." Derek had lost interest and was now gulping down a beer, flipping channels on the TV that was mounted on the wall.

"Hey, you almost had me attack Power Man, you know?"

"Yeah....sorry, huge miscalculation...."

"Yeah, whatever, look, don't scr- What the.......?"

Ned turned around. Derek was looking at the news.

Murder? 2200 East Crandon Street? Ned quickly typed the address in a search engine on his computer. "SH*T. THAT'S SAVANNAH'S HOUSE."

"You're joking me...."
Derek's voice was stuck in throat.

"No, no I'm no-" But Derek was already outside the door.

Edited by Dion, 31 July 2010 - 12:25 AM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#39 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

Big Red, is hunting, watching the streets for any sign of villains. He grew tired soon. He stops flying, and lands on a roof top. He kneels down and grab the edge of the rooftop. He starts to wonder what he should get Maple for her birthday again. He then thought that Paul will try to win her over with something. He then starts thinking about how Paul will just use Maple as a tool for his pleasure, and throw her away when he breaks her. He stirs up anger inside of him. Hate floats inside his mind.

"Why are men like that in this world? They torture, and destroy our women. It just pisses me off thinking about it." Big Red said to himself.

His hands began melting the roof top's edge that he held on. The melting rooftop showed just how angry this made Big Red. His pupils began glowing bright red. His eyes were releasing his built up red energy. Suddenly he hears a women's scream. He blasts in to the air looking for the source of the scream. He found the women in a park, being chased by a man.

"Baby I just want to love you one time." The man shouted.

"Help! Please, someone!." he women screamed.

The women then tripped at the worst time in her life. She watched in fear as her attacker caught up.

"Now darling, why don't you just let me love you for tonight? I'll show you how much love I have for you right here, right now!." The man said with his disturbing rough voice.

His eyes grew dirty, and his face became filled with desire. Before the man could show what kind of love he really wanted to share, Big Red swoops down and grabs the man by the neck. He floated in place while choking the man.

"What the hell you freak? Let me go. Let me please my women." The man shouted with new anger.

The attacker then punched Big Red in the face, making him drop the man. Big Red dropped to the ground himself. The man quickly got back to what he started.

"Please get up! Please!" The women screamed starting her traumatizing experience.

The man began to feel on the women, kissing her violently. Big Red still wasn't up.

"You will love me to death!" The man said shotting even more panic in to the women.

Big Red still wasn't up. The women then spat in his eyes. He himself brought back the same anger that he birth when stopped by Big Red.

"You're just a dirty tool who refuses to help." The man spat back.

Big Red reappeared standing over the two. He burned the man's back with his hand. Soon as he released the women in agony, Big Red punched him off of her. He then grabbed his head, and neck. He released some energy on the man's neck stopping him from getting back up. With his other hand, he began building up energy. He started melting the man's head. The man couldn't scream from his throat being damaged, but his eyes showed what he couldn't speak. That dirty look he had, disapeared. Soon his eyes showed death, which meant his brain permanently went to sleep. Big Red then removed his hands showing the melted part of the man's head.

"Women aren't meant to be tools." He said to himself.

The women was in shock, and couldn't believe what just happen. A new relief, and a new fear overcame her.

"He deserved it. If you think I did wrong so be it. But I don't need to be loved to save you. My name is Big Red." Big Red said with a dark tone in his voice.

Big Red flew off leaving the women lost in a new world. He raced back to the night sky. He perched upon a roof again, hunting, waiting for something to occur.

Tonight has changed Big Red. His flame has grown stronger again, but a little darker. He will find out soon that his flame will spread over the world...

#40 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 02:45 AM

Within a matter of twenty minutes, Power Man had made it to 1700 West Addison Street. There were cops and civilians everywhere. Not to mention the media. Power Man approached one cop that had a clipboard in her hand, possibly documenting the events of what just took place.

"Excuse me, can you tell me what happened here?" Power Man asked.

The police officer gave Power Man a dirty look. She must not have been a supporter of him. The officer sighed, and proceeded to explain the scene to him.

23 year old male. Chest cut open, eyes gouged out. Fingers cut off. Whoever did this really had it out for this guy.

"Or was trying to signal someone." another person said. The person flashed their badge and continued, "CPD Detective Jerrold Ross, 13th Precinct. This picture was left on the victim's body."

Detective Ross handed Power Man a ziplock bag with a picture in it. The person in the picture was someone he knew all too well. His mother, Sydney Sloan. This shocked the hell out of him. What would his mother have to do with this murder? Pain grew in his eyes, and Detective Ross could see it.

"Power Man, if you know the woman in this picture, you have to tell me." Ross pleaded.

"I...I can't tell you. Not without revealing my identity." replied Power Man.

'Not without revealing your identity'!?! This man could be dead because of the woman in this picture. See, this is the problem with you dumb a$s heroes!

"That'll be ENOUGH, Officer Banks." Ross said, raising his voice.

Power Man sighed and continued to look at the picture. He turned to Detective Ross and asked, "Listen, detective. Can you get me a copy of this picture?"

Detective Ross nodded his head and replied, "Sure, Big P. Just wait here."

Bobby couldn't believe. Why would someone leave a picture of his own mother on random dead person's body? How could they be connected? This was all too much for Bobby. But that wasn't even the worst part. The worst part would confuse him even more.

"Here you go, Power Man. One copy. And listen. If you find out this woman has any relevance to this murder, you give me call." Detective Ross said, slipping Bobby his card.

"I will, detective. Trust me." replied Bobby. Bobby then began to walk away from the scene of the crime.

"There's something else. Look on the back on picture." Ross said.

Power Man turned the picture around, and saw a very cryptic message.

'We killed her.'

Edited by Crimson Jazz, 31 July 2010 - 03:10 AM.

Oh wait.....