Photo

KG Skin Size

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Stretched Or Half? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Stretched Or Half?

1. Stretched (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. Half ( Way it is ) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 10:16 PM

I've been getting a lot of mixed signals, some want the skins to be stretched out and some want them the way it is, vote on your opinion and the majority will have it their way.

a>

#2 Bunny

Bunny

Squire

• Squire
  • 535 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:39 AM

Uhm is there any way to do both? Kinda like a second skin of each? I mean we can chance the skin by going into our control panel, is there any way we could change the width of the skin to stretched or half? that way it would cater to every ones wants and needs.

Kingdom-Gaming, where up is down, down is triangle, and everybody hates Lexaeus.

Any dolt with half a brain
Can see that humankind has gone insane
To the point where I don’t know
If I’ll upset the status quo
If I throw poison in the water main

Revenge is the poison we drink expecting our enemies to die.

#3 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:05 PM

Uhm is there any way to do both? Kinda like a second skin of each? I mean we can chance the skin by going into our control panel, is there any way we could change the width of the skin to stretched or half? that way it would cater to every ones wants and needs.

That would be too repetitious. I also won't have time to do a banner twice just because the size is different. I'm having time management issues as is right now and school's going to start within 12 days.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#4 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:10 PM

I'm assuming that Stretched is fluid, correct? If so, I'd say stretched myself. That way it doesn't matter if you have browser maximized or just half way. The forum will fit to how the browser is. So you don't get a scroll bottom along the bottom having you scroll to the side to see a post or so.

And please post more people. <3 We really want to hear from all of you. So vote and post, thank you.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#5 Larksan

Larksan

Page

• Page
  • 81 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

Well, I for one thing dont mind witch.
I just want everyone to be happy.
The one we have now, we havent gotten complaints have we?
If not why change it?????

Posted Image

'nuff said.

#6 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:40 PM

I want the skin to be stretched. More words fit in a smaller space, less scrolling to read the same amount of information. And I'd be happier to know that a block of text I'm reading ends sooner than I originally expected.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord