#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

Do you have any odd food combinations that you think no one else does?

I used to make cheese sandwiches with mustard and break salt and vinegar chips into crumbs and pour them on top of the cheese. Was so damn good~

How about you guys?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:28 PM

I like to eat my Entiemen's Butter Pound Cake with UTZ potato chips; usually the original flavor.

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:31 PM

O.o Interesting combo there. I've heard Peanut Butter with chips before. Not sure how that would turn out. PB with pretzels is amazingly good though.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:33 PM

PB with chips isn't too bad. I'm not a fan of it, though.

I don't know if this is unusual, but I also like to put bananas and honey in my Peanut butter sandwiches. It is epic.

#5 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

I'm pretty sure peanut butter/banana, peanut butter/honey, peanut butter/banana/honey sandwiches are pretty normal. ._.

#6 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

I've heard of Bananas and Peanut Butter but not Honey. O.o

Anyone think Ketchup and Ice Cream is a very weird combination? OR just me..?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#7 Heart

Heart

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

I'll just leave this here >_>

Sandwich cake is extremely good imo, but everyone outside of Sweden I've told this about says that it sounds horrible >_>

Also, I have strawberry jam and chocolate sauce on vanilla ice cream, and kebab sauce on pancakes. That'll be all

#8 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:40 PM

kebab sauce on pancakes.

Reminds me of how my brother ate BBQ sauce with his crepes. :0

#9 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:43 PM

Oh god, Crayfish~

Kebab sauce on pancakes sounds really... different.

Spoiler

That's a sandwich cake? Looks damn good to me.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#10 Heart

Heart

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

That's a sandwich cake? Looks damn good to me.

Yes it is, and it is damn good. I'd rather have a sandwich came over any other cake and most other regular meals any day.

Most people get weirded out because there's liver pate, seafood and various fruits and vegetables all together.

Oh, a fix; It's bacon and kebab sauce I want to my pancakes

#11 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 16 May 2011 - 04:53 PM

Yea, I can understand where some people would be weirded out by it. The prawns alone on it could freak a few out. But I bet it tastes heavenly.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#12 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:23 AM

Carrots and barbecue sauce or Nutella. No lie. I also used to make toast and put ketchup or barbecue sauce on the slices, then I'd put on some cold cuts ( usually turkey and chicken ) topped off with pineapple. Pretty damn good, if I may say so myself.

Not sure if you guys agree that this is weird, but it seems pretty unusual to me.

2j87ib.jpg

#13 Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

Page

• Page
  • 58 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 02:29 AM

Oh, this is definitely a thread I'm going to be a regular in, :D

Okay, well I remember when I was in Elementary School that I would dip my Pizza in Ketchup. Also, I like putting maple sausage gravy over some scrambled eggs. Omg it's so freaking good ^^

Well, not sure if it counts as food, but I like to mix Pepsi and Mountain dew.

Oh. I like to put Guacamole on my hotdogs. :3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

#14 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:30 AM

Not sure how odd this is, but I'm eating carrots with ruffle chips while dipping both in Light Ranch Dressing. Tastes pretty damn amazing.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#15 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 05:06 AM

Nothing too odd. I put cucumber's in my cheeseburgers(with bacon), hot sauce on chicken nuggets(Definitely nothing odd actually..), as well as a pork chop(Only once though). I do also like combining my food like when I have steak or steak tips I like to use it to scoop some mashed potatoes and eat them together, or make a pile of corn and put mashed potatoes on top and eat them together.

#16 Soren

Soren

Page

• Page
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:10 PM

Not sure how odd this is, but I'm eating carrots with ruffle chips while dipping both in Light Ranch Dressing. Tastes pretty damn amazing.

Wait, that's weird? I know a LOT of people who would consider that to be a normal snack, lol.

Nothing too odd. I put cucumber's in my cheeseburgers(with bacon), hot sauce on chicken nuggets(Definitely nothing odd actually..), as well as a pork chop(Only once though). I do also like combining my food like when I have steak or steak tips I like to use it to scoop some mashed potatoes and eat them together, or make a pile of corn and put mashed potatoes on top and eat them together.

That sounds...really good actually. I might have to try putting cucumbers on my burgers.

Seriously though, have you ever had tabuleh and pita bread with some hummus thrown in? It's actually pretty good. It's the weirdest thing I've ever had in my life, but it's not bad.
I see no reason to fear the darkness, for there is nothing there to be feared.

Posted Image

#17 Guest_Zane_*

Guest_Zane_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2012 - 04:24 AM

._. Someone else pots Mashed potatoes over their corn?! Omg. You sir are even more awesome. I always do that. It makes it taste heavenly. When KFC brought out their bowl things, I would get mashed potatoes with corn and popcorn chicken with cheese on mine... it was... so amazingly awesome @_@ I havent had that in ages... dammit now I want to go to the store and get it >_< Maybe sometime this week...

Wait, that's weird? I know a LOT of people who would consider that to be a normal snack, lol.

That sounds...really good actually. I might have to try putting cucumbers on my burgers.

Seriously though, have you ever had tabuleh and pita bread with some hummus thrown in? It's actually pretty good. It's the weirdest thing I've ever had in my life, but it's not bad.

Really? Its normal to dip chips in ranch...? Everyone seemed freaked when I did it. (coudln't believe Xan did it too actually) Cucumbers on a hamburger is something I'll try too. And... never tried hummus or tabuleh but if my family would want to try it out I'll go for it and see how it is.

Anyone every eat vanilla putting or rather... dip chocolate pieces of Hershey kisses into vanilla putting? It's actually pretty damn good. Yet it is a bit weird too. I was thinking of letting a Hershey melt inside a pudding once and just leaving it in a hot area then putting it back in the fridge to see if I could make a Hershey swirl. Not sure how that will go though. I was also thinking of taking strawberry syrup for milk and putting in in Vanilla Ice Cream and letting the ice cream get melted into a liquid form, then put it in a blender, add a bit of milk, bananas and vanilla wafers. Not sure how well it'd turn out or if it'd be a good 'milk shake' or not...

#18 Moonxz

Moonxz

Page

• Page
  • 60 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:44 AM

I like ice cream sandwiches...two pieces of bread, white or whole grain, and 1 or 2 scoops of ice cream in the middle. I prefer plain vanilla but you can use any flavor.

Be careful of freezing your teeth or getting a brain freeze though. The bread does help with that part.

~Moon

#19 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 02 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

When I was younger, I would go to McDonald's and order a Kid's Meal; Chicken Nuggets, French Fries, and a chocolate shake.

Here comes the weird part; I didn't get my mother to buy the shake for me to drink, oh no. I got it because I wanted to dip my chicken nuggets and french fries in it.

I started doing this when I was about four years old. I stopped around the age of nine. But mostly because I moved from nuggets to burgers. xD And shakes got too expensive.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#20 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:26 PM

Kinda reminded me how I like to tip my bread, while buttered, into soda. It gave me quite a fizzy feel and was pretty good. Works better with stuff like grape and orange soda.