• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

Page

• Page
  • 58 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 06:45 PM

A weird food combo I have just recently started using was pizza dipped in soda. It really depends on the kind of pizza and the kind of soda you have. For me, pepperoni pizza dipped in Mountain Dew is so delish. <3
Posted Image
Posted Image

Nothing is true, everything is permitted

#22 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 30 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

When I was younger, I would get chicken nuggets and a chocolate shake from McDonalds. I'd dip the nuggets in the shake. It's just... I dunno.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#23 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:43 AM

When I was younger, I would get chicken nuggets and a chocolate shake from McDonalds. I'd dip the nuggets in the shake. It's just... I dunno.

I'm sure plenty of people do that, at least with their fries, which I would imagine would taste very similar to the fried chicken nugget.

Here's one from someone at subway:

Meatballs with marinara sauce, lettuce, pickles, sweet onion sauce, and mayonnaise, not sure if I forgot anything.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#24 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 30 May 2012 - 07:50 AM

xD That's a pretty weird sandwich, Lex. I'd probably look at hte guy weird if he ordered that from me.

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens

#25 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 08:34 AM

Here's another weird sandwich I usually make. o.o

I take potato stew and drain the liquid from it, leaving behind the meat and the potatoes along with the other vegetables. Then I mash them up and put it in bread. Top it with ketchup and mayo. Delicious. :v

#26 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:54 AM

I can only eat eggs with ketchup. Only. If there's no tomato sauce, I use ketchup or BBQ sauce for pasta. I enjoy butter and guava paste sandwiches.

#27 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 30 May 2012 - 09:57 AM

That's not really too weird. Sounds kind of good, actually.

- Christopher Hitchens

#28 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:17 AM

Well it says odd, not bad or gross. If it was gross, no one would enjoy them.

#29 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:19 AM

Huh, true.
...But seriously, now I want to try that.

- Christopher Hitchens