#1 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

The sandy beach felt coarse against Captain Hartnell's scruffy cheek. His eyes fluttered open upon feeling the gentle lapping of cool water against his bare ankles. All he could see for miles was naught but pearl white beach. He picked himself out of the sand, noticing sand cascading from his body. He heard something from off to his side. He turned his head the opposite direction and his amber eyes widened.

"Holy shit," he mouthed as he stared out at the broken body of the once proud luxury liner. The bow of the boat was embedded into the sandy beach quite snugly, but the entire back end of it was missing. He spied it off in the distance in the shallows standing upwards with the stern sticking straight up in the air.

Hartnell though he heard screams coming from the boat's wreckage. It was hard to imagine anyone could possibly be alive after a crash like that. He stumbled to his feet, performing a quick check of his limbs to find that they were all miraculously intact. His shoes were missing, but the rest of him didn't even have a scratch on it. He traced his lean fingers down his sunken cheek and then ran his hands through his short cropped blond hair, sighing heavily as he surveyed the crash site.

He would have to do something. He was still the captain, damn it. He plucked his captain's hat from its resting place beside him and dusted it off as best he could. He popped it on his head, feeling the grains of sand trickle down his face and hurried over to the bow of the ship, looking for other survivors.

#2 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:47 AM

This cruise is peaceful, I suppose, thought Alphonse as the ship dashed lazily along across the crashing waves. He sipped his scotch. The burning in his throat felt different than usual. He blinked. The sky faded to black. He blinked again and suddenly felt his lungs swelling with liquid.

He opened his eyes to find naught but salt water before him. He scrambled, pulling himself to the surface. He burst free from the water and looked around, seeing nothing at all around him. It wasn't until his ears adjusted to being out of water that he made out the sounds of screams from behind him. He wheeled about and nearly barreled over a floating... corpse.

"HOLY SHIT!" he screamed, sinking back beneath the waves. He pushed toward the beach, swimming as frantically as his already-tired limbs would carry him. He needed to reach land before his body gave out. Here he was, hoping simply for a relaxing vacation, away from the crippling banality of his life.

He lurched onto the soft sand, struggling to crawl forward. He propped himself up on his hands and knees and hurled, vomiting up primarily water mixed with bile. He groaned and sat back, examining his surroundings.

He rubbed his dirty blonde hair, groaning at the grainy, sick feeling of his once freshly bouncy locks. Looks like this vacation just got extended. Hopefully his boss wouldn't miss him too much.

#3 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 01:54 AM

Cold water slowly made its way up the front side of Travis lifeless body, reaching just high enough to make water splash on his chin. The hair that usually sat peacefully on his chin cringed as the water retreated and sand began to solidify on it. Whilst his eyes still closed, Travis eyes began to scrunch rapidly as he lifted his head from the sand and shook it furiously to release the sand that aligned itself on the right side of his cheek off. Realizing that he couldn’t get all the sand off, Travis wiped the remaining off with his hand then proceeded to rub his eyes before opening them. Beneath him lay the one of the most splendid pictures his eyes has ever had the right to behold; white sand, a site he hasn’t seen since his last trip to the Bahamas. Trying to gathering all his thoughts on how did he end up on such a beautiful place, Travis turned around slowly, to position himself in a seated formation facing the ocean. Before his eyes he could see the wreckage that was once the ship he was cruising on and everything rushed back to him.

Would you like to match or raise the bid sir? A man in behind a half circle poker table spoke to Travis in a rather calm manner. Travis was on a streak tonight at the table as his blood raced for the excitement of the next big hand he was going to win. “Do you even guess? I’m raising the bid” Travis spoke determined as he watched the dealer placed ask the other opponents if they would match. His opponent’s face’s changed immediately revealing that Travis had just one another hand. What a lucky man he was and what bad poker player he had the liberty to sit with. As the opponents begin to fold around him, a large alarm ran off for a long time interrupting everything around the ship. A man on the loud speaker spoke slowly……

Why was that all Travis could remember at the time? Rubbing his hands through his silky dark brown hair that sat beautifully on top of his head, Travis pondered if he had hit his head and what had just happened as he stared into the ocean.
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#4 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:00 AM

Clark stood on the ship looking at the perfect blue sky, There was no cloud in the sky and all around him were people smiling and enjoying themselves. Clark looked beside him and saw a man comforting his pregnant wife, rubbing her stomach.

" I can't do this "

thought Clark to himself as he watched the happy couple. Clark grabbed a whiskey bottle out of his bag and quickly took a sip. That sip alone took everything off his mind.

" HELP! HELP! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!

Clark woke up to a screaming lady a few feet away from him. Clark got up and grabbed his head, It felt as if somebody was beating him with a shovel. Clark gathered himself and looked around and noticed they were no longer on the ship. Brushing his pitch black hair to the side, Clark quickly got up and ran over to the lady that was standing over a man.

#5 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

As he laid pressed against the soft sand, Luis would have never guessed the situation he would find himself in this state. With the scorching sun beating down against him, he would soon awaken with a deep daze in his eyes. He searched the clear sky for any sort of discrepancy but he could only find the never-ending field of blue atmosphere staring back at him. Within a few moments, he had regained his sense of awareness. The young director was deep in sand with his video camera strapped to his right hand. The camera...

"No!" he exclaimed as he immediately sat up. Luis desperately hoped that his prized possession was still operable. Whenever he was without his camera, he would feel an empty void in his being. The last few years, he had always spent his time recording various events and low budget productions with his camera. Not too mention he had spent multiple paychecks on it as well. As the screen of his handheld companion stayed in a blank state, he did as well. It was only after the Welcome message from his camera had flashed and a sigh of relief from himself that Luis realized the other major problem he was stuck with. He was in an island in the middle of nowhere and the ship he was on capsized. Though there were other people around him, he could not bring the energy to stand up. Not yet, at least.

Edited by Wynn, 23 July 2011 - 02:21 AM.

DHHIpKN.png

#6 Ham is Yum

Ham is Yum

Page

• Page
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:22 AM

He knew he was a wild sleeper. Waking daily to find himself either halfway off of his bed or completely off of it was never new to him. Even on his most tiresome of days he tended to gather enough energy to throw some part of his body off the edge of the bed in a half-conscious stupor. But Myung Dae couldn't help but wonder what the hell did he drink last night?

Myung Dae rubbed his cheek against a gritty surface, the heat and texture probing his skin in a mediocre attempt to stir him. Wait, this isn't his room. . Confused, the college student opened one chocolate brown eye, then quickly squeezed it shut, failing to take in much of any of his surroundings. The sand was too bright! His breath hitched on that thought. Sand? What the hell?

Myung Dae shot up from his position in the sand, suppressing a groan following the harsh pounding of his head. Dark eyes shot open, frantically taking in the new environment. No no no no no NO! This was all wrong! Where were the ported windows? Where was the beautiful decor? WHERE WAS THE SHIP?!

"Oh!" Myung Dae wailed pitifully, scrambling to his feet as best as he could on the shifting sand, his heart still pounding in his ears. "Oh no!" He tossed his head back and forth, frantically searching for anyone, anybody! His feet shuffled hesitantly along the foreign land, as if he were afraid to take a step. His body felt like it received a dozen beatings, and if he had taken the time to, he would have lifted his shirt and attempted to count the bruises. "WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?"

Myung Dae blinked back tears of frustration when he heard no answering yell. Where was the captain? Was he alone out here? Was everyone else dead? Oh god, please, let there have been someone out here!
Posted Image

[Today 11:13 PM] Crimson Jazz: Yeah, it'll just simulate their picks.

#7 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:40 AM

A cool breeze made everything feel peaceful on the beach. A few waves lazily slid onto the white sandy beach, and then slid back in a rocking motion. Along the beach, not too far from the destroyed cruise ship, was Maria. The brazilian girl lay sideways on the beach, the waves climbing along her body and occasionally up her nose. She looked like she was dead, could be mistaken for a dead girl if only her pulse was not thumping away weakly. In her mind, she was still on the cruise ship, when it was not broken and when she had her phone.

"I'll be home soon ma, I promise" Maria spoke into her iphone, grinning as her mother spoke and worried about her. "I want my daughter coming home safe and sound after this trip ok? Who knows what could happen. A tsunami might happen and my little honey puff would be stranded on a deserted island!" A sweet old ladies voice came out of the speaker and made Maria chuckle.

"You've been watching those TV programs haven't you mama?" the line was silent for a while before a loude burst of laughter was heard. "You know me too well. Well, I'll talk to you later. You're father is starting to try and cook his own lunch" Maria laughed and nodded, even though her mother could not see her. "Ah, keep him away from the stove.....Tell him I say hello...ok mama?" Marias tone got more quiet, and the mood started to feel slightly depressing. "Yes....I will.....goodbye" the phone was cut off, making Maria slide her phone back into her pocket.

Leaning against the railing of the prestigious ship, Maria smiled and looked out to sea. Her long hazel brown hair blew in the wind and brushed against the fair brown skin on her cheeks. Batting her eyelashes, she leaned away from the ships railing and looked around the top decks of the ship with her sea blue eyes. Her eyes were always striking to many people, in fact no one would expect a brazilian like her to have blue eyes. The truth was that her family wasn't so big on marrying brazilians only. Different genetics made her the blue eyed brazilian she was today.

Maria leaned her head back and looked at the sky. Her blue knee high jeans, white single, dark blue jumper tied around her waist and yellow sandals made her look more laid back than many of the people on the ship. Her yellow head phones around her neck and grey jazz hat in her hand completed her look.

The breeze hit her face more soflty then, making her want to close her eyes and take in the moment. She did so and took a deep breath, only to suck in water down her nose.

Opening her eyes quickly, Maria was greeted by the blue sky and warmth of the sun. Along with this serene scene, Maria had the feeling that see was drowning. She got up on all fours and started to cough and choke. Water came out of her nose and throat and went back with the waves, out to sea. A few minutes of this and then Maria was feeling better. Looking up, she saw nothing but the broken half of a ship. "Hmm.....ma was right for once?" that was all Maria could say as she crouched on her knees and hands.

Edited by The Dream, 23 July 2011 - 02:44 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#8 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:41 PM

Alphonse stood up, squirming in his clothes. His button-down clung to his soaked form; his slacks felt ten pounds heavier. He groaned and shook his legs out, struggling to dry them out. So much for that thousand-dollar suit. He loosened his paisley tie and wandered forward, away from the water; away from the wreckage.

He soon noticed he had a limp. He needed to find somewhere to sit away from everyone to check himself over. He dropped down on a rock just within the treeline and checked his left side, where he felt a sharp pain. It was just tender, thankfully. He rolled up his shirt and noticed a rather substantial bruise there, on his left side. Luckily, he had most of his possessions still on his person, outside of those from his room.

He stopped and glanced back toward the ship, scanning it up and down before his eyes settled on where his room should be on the ship. He had to get back to his room. He hopped up, took a deep breath, and toughed out through the pain as he headed back toward the ship. People writhed and screamed all around, begging for help. Alphonse ignored these cries. Getting his things from his room was much more important than helping some people he didn't even know. So long as he avoided eye contact with those in need of assistance, he'd make it to the ship just fine.

#9 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 23 July 2011 - 08:05 PM

Michael had barely made it to the sand.

His parents had tucked him and his siblings in the night before. Then the boat crashed, he and his siblings panicked to find their parents and get off the ship. While on the deck Michael was thrown off into the depths below, separated from his siblings, his parents, and everything he knew. A large plank of wood was his only protector and he let it slowly take him to the local sandy shore. He was pretty glad he had just gotten his Swimming merit badge. He gathered his footing as he hit shore. Barely able to focus and think he wistfully moved himself to where people were gathering. He wouldn't be surprised if he happened to pass out any second.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#10 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

William groaned loudly as the cold feel of the waters and the harsh warmth of the sand hit against his body. His head was pounding so badly, it was as if someone was repeatedly hitting him with a brick. He probably shouldn't have had so many drinks with Charlie last night. Speaking of Charlie, where the hell was that old codger? William stood to his feet to look for his friend, but attention was averted to the center of the island, where one half of the cruise ship he was vacationing on was lying. He rubbed his eyes vigorously, hoping for this to be nothing but a nightmare.

"My, God...," seemed to be the only words William could muster out of his mouth. William took a moment to collect himself, making sure he was in one piece; and he was. If only that headache would go away. As he moved closer toward the ship, William could hear the screams of his fellow passengers coming from it. Of course he could. All those people couldn't have died on impact. Maybe one of them knew how and why the hell this was happening. Plus, he couldn't just leave those people to die. And who knows, maybe Charlie was there.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#11 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

Okay, guys, we're going to cover a new topic this week. I think this one is fairly interesting. Integration. Now you see, its the opposite of.....

Freddie groaned. He felt a calm wave splashing at his body, hitting him continuously. He felt warm sand scraping his arms, as his body's weight pressed them into it. He felt a general air of panic about him, as he heard screaming and yelling all about him. What he didn't feel at all was the luxury he was supposed to experience on the cruise he was taking to get his mind off the god forsaken school.

Opening his eyes, he found himself face down on a beach, with people screaming everywhere. He turned himself over, letting out a cry of pain as his leg ached over the effort. Propping himself up on his elbow, he looked around. His eyes seemed to have betrayed him. Not more than a a couple hundred yards away was the huge front of the luxury liner he had spent three years of savings for a cruise on.
Goddamn! What the hell happened here? He picked himself up, pushing on his leg as it was badly bruised and stood upright. Brushing the sand off his khaki shorts and oxford t-shirt, he looked around and found a few dead corpses here and there, some drowned and washed ashore, others horribly mutilated by whatever had happened. And yet, there were other people who were looking around in confusion as he was. Another group shouted names of loved ones; while other shrieked in pain, grasping a broken leg or arm. We're all in for one hell of a ride, aren't we? Thinking this, Freddie limped around trying to find out what had happened.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#12 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:18 AM

Maria could hear screaming, probably from those that had survived whatever had happened. Maria had no clear memory of what happened last night, just what happened during the day before lunch. Any memory after that was clouded, it didn't feel lost, just inaccessible at that moment. Maria didn't care, right now she knew she had to meet with anyone that was alive at the wreckage. The faster they all met up, that faster they would be able to find out what they would do.

Slowly, Maria rose up to her feet. As she moved around some more, she started to feel more pain all over her body. It was like her skin was tearing apart as she moved. Looking at her arms, she looked at them with horror. There were many deeps cuts and a few gashes on her arms. Looking down to her legs, she saw more scrapes and cuts. She was starting to feel queasy, not because of the blood though. Bringing her hand up to her forehead, she touched then pulled back, hissing in pain. There was a large deep cut on her head.

Maria decided to ignore the pain for now, instead she slowly limped towards the ship, not wanting to go too fast and make her injuries worse. She felt her pocket for her iphone, but ended up with nothing. Groaning frustration, she held her head high and kept walking.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#13 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:34 PM

" Morning Honey, Want some breakfast? "

Bella's voice was so refreshing that it would make any man feel good and awake. It was the last time Clark would see her smile or her beautiful voice again. Clark was moody that morning and nothing could make him feel better, he was upset that a notorious criminal who he chased the last five years was able to walk free.

" I don't have time for your precious breakfast. "

replied Clark with a low pitch voice. But Bella still smiled away, Never did she get mad or yell back but she continued to smile away.

" It's going to be okay honey. " replied Bella, flipping the pancakes.

Clark took a fresh beer out of the fridge and turned to face Bella.

" That's all you can say? Really? Wow, you're fucking worthless "

Clark threw the beer on the wall and walked out. This was a frequent event, As happy as they were Bella would always be the one Clark took his anger out on and he had no idea that he was hurting the one person that truly loved him.

( Back on the island )

Clark went to check on the body that laid on the beach. He checked the pulse but the man was long gone. Clark turned to the lady that stood over his body.

" I'm so sorry but he's gone, You need to get yourself together and head toward the ship where everyone is. "

The lady wiped her tears and ran.

Clark noticed a female limping slowly towards the ship, She had several cuts on her body and a deep one on her head. Clark got up and ran over to help her out.

" Are you okay? " asked Clark while he pulled her arm over his shoulder to help her walk.

#14 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:06 PM

Maria noticed a man running towards her. He aided her as she walked by put her arm over his shoulder. It did help her walk, but she she felt some skin tear on the side of her torso, making her clench her teeth in pain. She guessed that she had a few cuts under shirt that weren't noticeable due to the blood being washed away by the sea water. She looked at the man and smiled.

"I'm not in the best condition, but I'll live after I get a few stitches and bandages" she looked out to see, seeing all the the dead bodies making their way to shore made Maria shiver. She looked away the horrible sight, knowing that if she had been damaged enough, she would've been one of them.

A few strands of her brown hair fell over her eyes. She pushed it back behind her ear and sighed, looking back to the man that was helping her. "Do you know what happened?" she asked, hoping he would have a few answers about what happened.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#15 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Captain Hartnell doubled over, his hands on his knees, wheezing. He was out of shape. He had been for a while. Who would think that a luxury liner captain would need to actually run? He hobbled over to the crash site, realizing that the amount of carnage and chaos was unparalelled. He stepped over a dead body and hastily tucked his shirt into his pants. He pulled his pants up a bit in a dignified manner and approached the gaggle of people who were standing around dumbstruck.

"Alright now. Everyone remain calm. This is your captain speaking." He called out in a loud voice, holding out his hands to attempt and calm them down.

"There's nothing wrong here. We'll be alright. We just need to stay put."

His eyes rose to a man climbing on the ship.

"Well hey, what in the hell d'ya think yer doing, guy? Get down from there before you break your damn neck!"

Not knowing if the man could hear him as he continued his ascent, he called out louder, "I said get the fu-"

KA-FOOOOOOM!!!

The back end of the liner off in the shallows of the ocean erupted in a massive explosion. The shockwaves ripped across the beach, knocking Hartnell off his feet. He scrambled back up, his ears buzzing. He grimaced and dug his thick pinkie finger into them in a vain effort to clear it of the cottonballs he felt were lodged in them. Sounds were muffled, but he heard what sounded like his own voice calling out for everyone to remain calm and get the injured to the treeline. The surf was dangerous now, and who knew what would happen to the front half of the boat.

Hartnell waved his hands like mad, pausing only to pick his hat back up and slap it on his head once more.

#16 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:03 PM

Alphonse pushed his way through the group of people gathered about the boat, not bothering to excuse himself. His mission was far more important than these people's personal space. He began to climb the boat as the captain bullshitted the other survivors about how everything would be okay. Yeah, our ship wrecked on a deserted island. Let's just stay put and hope to be rescued. Genius.

The captain shouted at Alphonse to get down. He looked back for a moment and rolled his eyes. Yeah, right. He kept climbing and nearly fell when the back end of the ship exploded. He looked down and laughed. No time to back down now. Though his hearing felt off, he pressed onward, eventually slipping into the ship. He landed hard on the floor of the hall and quickly made his way down to where his room had been.

He found it humorous that the far end of the ship was now a makeshift window. He stepped over people who begged for his help, not bothering to help a single one of them. The ship shifted as he reached his door, nearly throwing him off his feet. He grabbed hold of the handle to his room, forcing it open before he made it into his room.

#17 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:08 PM

Clark noticed that with every step they took the woman was in more pain. Clark saw a man up ahead yelling out for everyone to calm down.

"Do you know what happened?" asked the woman

"I can't say I do, Only thing I remember is getting on the ship and waking up here. I'm Clark by the way, Clark Lire I'm a police officer. Do you by any chance remember anything?" asked Clark.

Soon they arrived where the captain had been standing after he stopped talking a what seemed like an explosion knocked everyone down to their knees. Clark found himself and the woman knocked down with his ears ringing.

After his ears stopped ringing Clark looked down on the woman

" Are you okay? " yelled Clark

Clark heard the captain order everyone to get the injured to the treeline.

' Let's get to safety, Give me your arm. "

#18 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:27 PM

What is this idiot? He really thinks anyone will listen to him after the accident was most likely his fault?

Fredrick limped over to the area where the captain was standing, shouting. He seemed to think that he would be able to take control of the situation, but the entropy in the atmosphere didn't allow him to do so. Now helplessly shouting at some guy that was climbing up the part of the liner that was touching the beach. Freddie sighed. Idiots. The lot of them.

Suddenly, he was pushed off his feet as a loud boom resonated, everywhere. Unaware of what had happened, and his ears pounding, Freddie staggered to his feet, his leg still attempting to uncover what had happened. Apparently the back part of the liner that was resting in shallow sea, not too far from the island they were on had just blown up. A general panic arose within the crowd, as the poor captain attempted again to take control of the situation. Fredrick groaned, thinking suddenly that his cell phone had been on that part of the ship, no doubt, and that is was lost now.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#19 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 July 2011 - 07:20 PM

"Nice to meet you Clark, I'm Maria. Sadly, I only remember things just before lu-" an explosion on the ship occurred while the captain yelled out things at the passengers. Maria fell to the ground and onto Clark, her wounds started to feel a little more painful than they already were. To make matters worse, Marias ears were ringing and she was starting to get a head ache.

Maria looked back to the ship, wondering what part of the ship could've caused the explosion. There were many things that could've caused it, Maria knew that since she was a mechanic, she was just curious as to what. That was the least of their problems at the moment, though. People were screaming and running for the trees, Maria guessed that was where she and Clark had to head towards. Maria just hoped they'd make it to the trees before another possible explosion happened. She looked at Clark who yelled out, asking if she was ok. She nodded and then slowly tried to get up, holding out her arm for Clark as told her to.

Edited by The Dream, 24 July 2011 - 07:31 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

Gif not by me

A little one

#20 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:23 PM

Alphonse stepped out of his room on the ship, eying something held in his outstretched hand. How? Why? Why did he survive this damnable crash? He dropped the item into his pocket before closing the door behind him and rushing back up the hall toward the woman he had previously ignored. He helped her up, apologizing profusely for not having paid her any mind. He made his way back up to the deck, figuring it would be the safest bet for getting back to the sandy beach.

He sat her up by the side of the boat and said, "Hey, you're gonna be all right. I'm Alphonse. Tell me about yourself." He went about searching for some sort of emergency apparatus he could use to safely climb back down with the woman as she went on about her husband and children and how she didn't want to die. He assured her, "Don't worry, we're gonna get through this."

He hitched up the rope ladder he found and rolled it down over the edge as the boat tilted once more toward the water. The woman scrambled to hold on to something. Alphonse grabbed her wrist and offered, "Climb on my back; hold on tight." She nodded and did as she was told. He climbed down the ladder as best he could with his bruised side, fighting through the pain. Son of a bitch, what was he doing? Why was Alphonse Lockwood helping some woman he barely knew? He shook the thought from his head as his feet touched the sand. He turned, seeing the people still gathered about in front of the captain and rolled his eyes.

The woman dropped from his back and staggered, bracing herself on his shoulder. He cupped his hands to his mouth and shouted at them, "Hey, are you people deaf or something? The damned captain just told all you dipshits to get to the treeline! What're ya waitin' for!? Christmas!?" Regardless if anyone heard him, he would help the woman toward the trees, pushing past any of the survivors stupid enough to stand there, dumbfounded.

They were stranded here on this god-forsaken island. They'd need to make contact. Find rescue. Alphonse didn't care for any of that, though. Why should he? Why would he want to go back home now?

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln