#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:57 AM

Since Halloween is coming up tomorrow, I'd like to as what you guys like in terms of Halloween Candy. You know, like your caramel apples, candy corn, little ghost peeps.

So a general discussion about Candy you get at Halloween, talk about trick or treating or whatever you'd like related to Candy on this wondrous Holiday.

I personally loved Candy Corn and the ones shaped like Pumpkins. They were awesome... There were also these boxes of candies you'd get that were skeletons and they were like sweet tarts. They were amazing.

This was also the time were my family would go out and buy about 5 Pumpkin pies and we'd have them for Halloween. The whole family. About 9 of us. >.>

We'd order pizza and I'd have three slices before going out then come home and eat more pizza and start on my candy. Separating them into piles

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

I'd like to have one of those cake pops. Halloween style. Like, an eyeball? Or one that's covered in little M&M spiders. Either one, I would like both. They would taste good. I'd also like them caramel apples. They taste good, really.
"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:57 AM

Ah yea. I love those Halloween Themed cakes and ice creams. Ice Cream eye balls were so odd yet were so delicious.

I remember getting a huge cake in the shape of a spider for Halloween once. It was really weird xD It was Chocolate icing with Vanilla for a web it sat on. Then it had big cherry flavored frosting eyes. It was really neat.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Suzy Q

Suzy Q

Page

• Page
  • 97 posts
  • Who hipped you to that tune, June?

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:01 AM

Whoa. That sounds cool o_o You're lucky, I never get anything like that. That spider cake must have tasted good.
"Remember to live, cause you're gonna be thrilled to death. Remember to dream because it's gonna be a starry night. And remember to scream cause you're gonna be lost for words."

Posted Image

[09:28 PM] *Lexaeus slaps Blade*
[Today 09:28 PM] Lexaeus: F U BLADE
[Today 09:27 PM] Lexaeus: TO BE A MAN YOU MUST FIGHT A MAN

#5 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:07 AM

We never do much for Halloween really, just have candy for any Trick or Treaters that might show up. If not, we eat it ourselves. Last night was a bit different though. We had some muffins. They weren't in any Halloween style shapes, but they had Halloween wrapping on them. Everything else wasn't Halloweenish at all. Enchaladas, chips and salsa, pasta, chicken, Keibler Elf Cookies, and alcohol.

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:20 AM

Er...we just always had lots of chocolates, little else. M&M, little candy bars, Whoopers, Smarties, Tootsie Rolls, stuff like that. Only recently did we start getting candy for other trick-or-treaters, until a few years back, I was still tricking and treating myself since I am youngest in the family.

We never got a cake or ice cream or any of that. My sis had her birthday party on Halloween since they were so close, so...we'd be broke after that. >.>;

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:38 AM

There's this Halloween party that my friend throws every year. They always get me a gallon-size bag of my three favorite candies because otherwise I pick them out of the snack bowl. Reeses, Whoppers, and Twix~♥

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#8 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 31 October 2011 - 12:33 AM

One word, CHOCOLATE!!!! We never got any other type of candy, just chocolate since we weren't allowed to go trick or treating. Just kept lots on the side for trick or treaters, then eat it like it was dinner the next day when had some left over (which was always likely).

CANDY!!

Edited by The Dream, 31 October 2011 - 12:58 AM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one