Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:21 AM

http://www.nbcphilad...-133799208.html

It's a really crazy amount when you think about it... My thoughts are why would someone do such a thing? For what reason? You can't eat all of that. Only thing I could think of was you steal it then sell them off to varies stores. Ones like the H-Mart where I live. Little Korean places or so. I know a good few Chinese restaurants that would buy things off of people... but it's still a huge risk and a dumb move.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:33 PM

Some people are just shellfish.

I'll admit, that cracked me up. Confunds me as to why someone would steal so much seafood, though. Besides it being a royal pain in the arse to make sure you store all of that correctly and the fact that it would take you a very long time to eat it all by your lonesome, what you can do with all that seafood is pretty limited.

It's not like you can just walk up to a big business after the thefts and say, "Hey. Interested in a few hundred pounds of seafood?"

Well, selling a few hundred lbs is suspicious enough for one man, but a couple of tons of seafood? Someone would be bound to smell something fishy going on. /shot

2j87ib.jpg

#3 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 03:49 PM

Thats a lot of salmon to be stealing. I suspect :130: of the deeds.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#4 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

Thats a lot of salmon to be stealing. I suspect :130: of the deeds.

Hey. HEY. I did not have sexual relations with those women.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#5 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hey, I wouldn't blame ya if ya did. Salmon is pretty tasty.

/shot

Seriously though King, how could you steal all of dem fishies without telling the rest of us, man? :<

2j87ib.jpg

#6 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 04:18 PM

>.> I didn't steal em. How can little ole :130: steal such a large treasure? That truck is probably long gone. Hell you might be having those stolen goods for dinner tonight.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺