#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:55 PM

So my fine friends at KG, what is your favorite Apple? Mine is probably a Fuji Apple or Gala. I do like Golden Delicious though and Granny Smith, but nothing beats Fuji to me.

I've heard that Pink Pearls are great, anyone try one?

Posted Image

Picture of one if you've never see it before.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

Fuji and Gala are pretty good, especially considering I'm not one for red apples. ( Take that as you will. )

I much prefer Golden Delicious or Granny Smith, though. As for Pink Pearls...never tried one. Heck, never even heard of them before.

2j87ib.jpg

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

Most people haven't really ever heard of Pink Pearls. I really want to try it but I haven't been able to find them anywhere. I'm going to look at the Asian store once I get out of the Hospital to see if they have them.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:46 PM

Those pink pearls look delicious, I'd like to try them one day, that is of course if I ever manage to find one >.>

My favorite apples at the moment are jazz apples (yes they are called jazz apples if I remember correctly the last time I checked in the stores). So crunchy, and not too big too. Perfect since I can't really spend half an hour munching on a big apple :l Granny smiths are nice, too sour sometimes for me though O.o. I'd eat more Golden Delicious ones if I could. Royal Gala is meh >.> And I've never had Fuji apple :l

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#5 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:41 PM

I don't eat apples, sadly. I don't like the texture of them. :/ I know that I like or at least don't mind the taste of them, though. I occasionally drink apple juice (including ones made with real fruit juice), and I enjoy apple-flavored foods such as some candies.

It's a shame that I don't eat apples themselves, though. I know that they are good for you. However, it's more than just that. A lot of apples sound really interesting, and I would want to try them. :< Fuji Apples and Gala Apples are what I would like to try the most. Golden Delicious Apples also sound really neat, and of course I would try Red Apples. I don't think that I would like Granny Smith Apples too much, though. I have a general knowledge of the flavor due to different candies and such, and meh... I like the flavor sometimes, but other times I tend to just not want it unless I'm in the mood. It doesn't have the sweetness that I'd prefer, and I'd rather not just taste a majority of sourness like I taste a fair bit of the time.

Even if I ate apples, I doubt that I'd have the guts to try a Pink Pearl Apple. It sounds cool and it looks interesting, but it also looks weird. I'd probably freak out too much to take a bite. >___>;
I've never heard of it before either, by the way. I haven't heard of a lot of things, though, so.... :X

Posted Image

#6 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 21 December 2011 - 03:57 PM

I love Granny Smith so much. That used to be all I'd eat some days for lunch last year.

#7 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:11 AM

So, I'm going to be going to the store either today or tomorrow and getting some fresh fruits and veggies. Need to pick up some Apples but I didn't want to get the same old Red Apples or Golden Delicious ones. So I'm asking you guys what should I pick up? I'd like something a bit sweet and nice. A good snack to eat with something or just have plain my itself. Somewhat leaning towards Gala Apples right now or Fuji but wasn't sure if KG could offer a better choice for me to get.

So suggest away and I'll get them and happily eat them and be all healthy~

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png