Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

Posted Image

I got this a few days ago. Was a bit nervous to try it. But anyway, I put it in the fridge to get cold. It has an interesting taste to say the least. It does taste quite like Green Tea. It has a 'sparkling' taste to it as well. The ginger ale is there but it's not overbearing. If you get past the 'sparkling' or rather carbonation. It's actually a pretty smooth drink. I like the mixture of the Tea and Ginger. It's pretty nice and easy on your stomach. It's one of the only 'sodas' I'd probably recommend to people. Especially if they want to switch to healthier drinks over Soda. This would be a nice start. Going from this to slowly working towards drinking Green Tea and teas in general.

Has anyone else tried this or is interested in it at all?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:22 AM

Actually this stuff is freaking amazing Me and my mom can't help but buy the 12 packs every time we go to Winco. ._. I think it's laced with an addictive compound because seriously it's like addicting like gambling and smoking and FF 10 is after you get past the calm lands. x____X

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

I know right? At first I found myself put off a bit. But it slowly started building on me. I couldn't help but go back for more and more. It has such a nice smooth taste without it being sweet on you at all. I've even had some warm, and it wasn't really that bad. Even after going flat or rather losing it's fizz/carbonation it was still quite good if you ask me. I'll be picking more up for sure if they have any. I'm usually not a fan of Canada Dry myself at all, prefer other Ginger Ales but I'm glad and surprised by this. I'm looking forward to more interesting creations people come up with.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Guest_Griever_*

Guest_Griever_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

So strange but it's so true. I think the green tea makes a massive difference, I wonder if they are gonna try lemonade next or actual flavors. I might have to keep trying some of the new product they make. If that tastes ok flat, its a winner in my book.

#5 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 04:54 AM

I know Canada Dry themselves have a Cranberry Ginger Ale drink out. Not sure how great it tastes, would have to find it in Diet for me to try it but I'll surely pick up a liter if I see it.

Canada Dry has a good few tonics and Seltzer Waters. I know of Lemon Lime Twist, Mandarin Orange, and Cranberry Limelight. No idea how good they are since Seltzers are usually only good when used for Drink mixes, at least that's what I've taken from personal experiences.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#6 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:00 AM

This actually looks really nice. I doubt I'd find it here anywhere though ;-;. Anyone willing to ship a bottle? XD. Still, I'm already in tea but I think this would be really good for people addicted to fizzy drinks and want to get into the habit of drinking tea. I hope I get to try the drink some day.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#7 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:04 AM

If it wouldn't cost too much, I would surely send you a liter Dream. Not even lying about this at all. I know that it can be hard to get a lot of products in other countries. And I'm all for letting friends share in experiences that I have. :3

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#8 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 24 December 2011 - 05:11 AM

:o Might take you up on that offer, if I'm allowed of course >.>. XD, tis ok though if I can't. I can wait and hope that a bottle lands into my hands one day. Thanks for offering though ^^

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#9 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 12:26 PM

This stuff is the pretty much the only soda we ever buy besides Coca Cola and the occassional Ginger Ale (Canada Dry). Its amazing. I've loved Canada Dry from a small age, and I tried this out a few years ago when we went to the super market. Been hooked ever since. O:

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg