Photo
- - - - -

Pepsi vs Coca Cola vs Other

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Which do you like best? (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Which do you like best?

1. Pepsi (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Coca Cola (2 votes [66.67%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Other COLA drink brand i.e Jolt, RC, etc (please post brands name) (1 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:07 AM

Yes, I've decided to go ahead and make this one too. This one is a bit different then the Pizza thread. Just a simple what do you prefer, whats the best one. Please explain your reasoning beyond your choice. This is based on the basic brand. The regular and diet forms of them. (diet for those that cant drink normal like myself) If you prefer Coca Cola Cherry or Zero over them all, say so. If you liked Pepsi Lime over all over Pepsi in the world, go ahead and make note. If you love RC cola over everything else vote for other. Have another favorite brand that's a local brand or some other type? Go with Other. Don't put Pepsi Max in Other or things like that. Keep it to Pepsi if you like the variations of that company but if you like Acme Cola, Giant Cola, Walmarts Great Value Cola over the others simply vote for it in other.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

Coca Cola definitely. Everyone in our house drinks it. Besides that, we drink the occasional sprite and ginger ale. Canada Dry, btw. We do like getting the green tea version of the ginger ale

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg