Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

http://www.mcdonalds...en_mcbites.html

So Mcdonalds just came out with these a little bit ago. Anyone tried them at all? They look just like popcorn chicken really. Wondered if they were any good at all.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 27 January 2012 - 10:51 PM

Things don't look special at all. Their looked like your regular old popcorn chicken that you can buy at KFC. The only difference I see there is that the container has a place where there is sauce. I'll never buy it from them if I can get the same thing at KFC :/.

Lately I've seen Mcdonald pull out lots of stuff that looks like it could be bought at KFC, so it kinda doesn't surprise me much that these look like popcorn chicken. >_>

Edited by The Dream, 27 January 2012 - 10:58 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#3 Crimson Crashing

Crimson Crashing

Page

• Page
  • 134 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 01:50 AM

I work at McDonalds, and I steal them all the time. >:3
They are essentially just Chicken Selects, but smaller and less crispy. They are decent, but nothing I would actually buy.
Posted Image

To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

#4 Wynn

Wynn

Squire

• Squire
  • 695 posts

User's Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:23 AM

Work at McDonald's too but Canada doesn't have these yet. I personally try to avoid deep fried chicken. The grilled ones we have here on the other hand... Well, that's a different story.

DHHIpKN.png

#5 lions

lions

Page

• Page
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:28 PM

Never heard of these, they look interesting though.

Probably won't end up trying them out, I really don't trust McDonald's chicken.

#6 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 28 January 2012 - 07:32 PM

I work at McDonalds, and I steal them all the time. >:3
They are essentially just Chicken Selects, but smaller and less crispy. They are decent, but nothing I would actually buy.

Interesting. So they taste just like Chicken Selects? Pretty nice then, I love those. For the right price I'll try them. 2.99 for a drink and fry I think would be pretty nice, it's what KFC has going on right now anyway.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png