#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:13 AM

So, I've been craving hot wings for about a month now. I ended up buying a pack of wings to make them myself. Only bad thing is that I've never made them myself before. I have some sort of breading for the wings, picked it up at the store awhile back. Not sure if to use that or go with this other recipe I saw. Pour in eggs and milk, let the wings soak then pour hot sauce into a bag and let them soak again in that for 2 hours, then cook in the oven for 40 minutes.

What about you guys? Like wings at all? How do you like them? What flavor do your prefer? Ever make them yourself and if so, how did you do it?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:15 AM

We normally have barbecue wings cooked in the oven with a side of rice. So delicious...but we rarely ever have them. I blame the super market overcharging on them.

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:20 AM

Yea, I saw that the prices was pretty insane. I got a nice deal on mine. 2.5 pounds for 5 dollars. 2 dollars a pound but... we're getting about 30 wings. If I go out and buy them from somewhere it's usually 50 cents a wing so I think we made out with a great deal on them. It's pretty stupid to charge that much for a wing with so little meat really. I'd love to eat wings a lot but with the prices... I need to be a prince or a king to afford it all. Maybe once I get temporary-disability checks or a job I might buy them...

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:21 AM

I prefer hot wings from restaurants or fast food places like Hooters, KFC, or Pizza Hut. OMFG PIZZA HUT WINGZZZZZZZZZ.

We tried frozen hot and BBQ wings from Jewel-Osco for one Super Bowl. Disgusting...and waaaaaaay too much sauce.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#5 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:26 AM

So Pizza hut wings are really that good? I always wanted to try from Wingstreet/Pizza hut but never got the chance. I might sometime soon though. Do they have boneless at all? Since that would be rather nice for my mother and she'd actually eat them then if so.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#6 Crimson Jazz

Crimson Jazz

Knight

• Knight
  • 851 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:33 AM

Yes, man. Pizza Hut/Wing Street wings are AMAZING. And they have a lot of choices of sauces. And yeah, they have boneless. Boneless, crispy breaded bone-in, and traditional style. And on Wednesdays (the main reason why my friends and I go), they have 50c wings. 8 for $4 , 14 for $7 , 22 for $11, 44 for $22.

katy-perry-dark-horse-5.gif

Holy crap! I just looked out my window and saw a huge ball of fire in the sky!!!

Oh wait.....

[Today 09:55 PM] *Ralor cries*
[Today 09:55 PM] Ralor: ;-; I am an abomination to evolution
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i was addicted to the point where i couldnt function without some coke in my system
[Today 03:03 PM] Dion: i used to be addicted coke

It's okay, Dion...it's okay.

#7 Axel Ryman

Axel Ryman

Page

• Page
  • 136 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 02:58 AM

Lucky...they cost so much here, and we only get like 16 wings...and those are almost a pound. If we could get to a different super market we could get a lot more for a good price.

#8 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:27 AM

The spicier, the better.
I am a major chili-head. I like my spicy stuff on the mind melting level. xD Wings especially. It can't JUST be spicy though. I don't know what my dad put in the wings for the Super Bowl last year, but whatever it was, it was amazing.
It had a sort of... tang to it. Maybe it was lemon juice?
I have to ask him.

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens