Photo
- - - - -

The Official 2012 Electronics Entertainment Expo (E3) Thread!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:24 PM

gtfo Shino this a thread for video games not poop games

#22 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 05 June 2012 - 10:26 PM

He would know its a poop game, hes the king of butts.

But yeah, I'm really exciting for Final Fantasy Versus XIII, what a great trailer.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#23 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 05 June 2012 - 11:20 PM

UVX0OUO9ptU

Squeenix still makes the best graphics. Hands down.

147.png

#24 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 06 June 2012 - 05:13 PM

I'm really curious to hear about what Valve brought, if anything. They didn't have a conference, did they?

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#25 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:29 PM

No, I don't think Valve was at e3 at all, actually.

147.png

#26 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

I don't really like the Start, Select, and Home "buttons," either--I would like them to become actual buttons again...

Oh and I didn't see this earlier so I'll put it here. They are buttons. Unless you mean like separate buttons like the ABXY and whatever, but you press them down and everything. They're not like a touchscreen thing. ._.

I do mean separate buttons like the ABXY buttons and for the buttons rise above the surface of the system and can be pressed down. I am aware that they aren't touchscreen operated. (Thank you, though. :3) In one store that has the system on display, the "buttons" were already kind of ruined--sunken in, somewhat worn,... which is part of what I expected to happen and so didn't like... Besides that, I just... I just don't like it. xP

I haven't really paid attention to E3, sadly... I've had work, and besides that I've just been very tired and such. So, I'll just ask: Was anything said about a new 3DS system? What all did Nintendo present, anyway? I really doubt that anything was said, but it would be nice if so... |:

Posted Image

#27 Sodomize-it Soro

Sodomize-it Soro

Squire

• Squire
  • 714 posts
  • Keeper of Butts

User's Awards

Posted 08 June 2012 - 10:21 PM

I haven't really paid attention to E3, sadly... I've had work, and besides that I've just been very tired and such. So, I'll just ask: Was anything said about a new 3DS system? What all did Nintendo present, anyway? I really doubt that anything was said, but it would be nice if so... |:

Nope, no new 3DS. There weren't really a lot of new announcements from Nintendo except for Nintendo Land, which is basically Wii U's Wii Sports.

#28 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:06 AM

UVX0OUO9ptU

Squeenix still makes the best graphics. Hands down.

Holy shit. That looks good. If that's a true FF for the future, it looks like they're trying something different with it in the future. Making it more realistic. As if it took place in current times and world. Dat middle east warplace and language

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord

#29 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 12 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Yessir. After they showed that they handed out questionnaires to get feedback on what people thought about the film like if they thought the protagonist was interesting/the world was interesting and so on.

It's actually a shame that Squeenix keeps their engines completely in house. I can't imagine what other studios would be able to do if they had access to stuff like this. Unreal 4 looks like a great engine as well, but it seems to pale in comparison to the graphical powerhouse that's on display here.

147.png