• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:39 PM

I know there's still a few people on here who want a reboot of H&V or at least a superhero rp. i just went to see the amazing spiderman and there's nothing more that I would enjoy than to finish the story of Alexander Love.

I know many of you sure as hell don't want me to run the rp and so I will not offer to. But I do want to make this thread to see who would want to join or who would even want to run it. I know Ig and Val won't because of TNL.

Now post away.

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

._. Desert Eagle shall come back. Yes. This is a must.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

You guys need something to prevent yourselves from dying again. I'd consider joining once I'm back to speed on my other RPs.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#4 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:43 PM

I'll consider taking part in this, but I won't be part of management. I'd love to bring Kestel back, but I've hit a bit of writer's block recently. 'Sides, I'm not exactly the best writer for this kinda stuff.

2j87ib.jpg

#5 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

I'm in as long as things don't crash and burn like they did and past hundred attempts. Which I hope they won't.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#6 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:55 PM

Well you know you can always count on me to join in, and I'd be MORE than willing to help run the thing in order to keep it afloat, so long as I'm not the sole one in charge of things.

I don't honestly mind how many times this thing dies off, I'll keep breathing new life into it until people stop wanting to join in (which will likely never happen).

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#7 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:00 PM

My main issue is that it's hard to tell a decent story or put forth a good plot that hasn't been done already. I'd be willing to give it another shot at managing, but I dunno.

147.png

#8 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:03 PM

I'll send out a plot via PM to Iggy and Val and see how they like the direction I'm going in.

#9 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:04 PM

D: Do it Avengers style. Cept for the Threat is so powerful that we need both Villains and Heroes working together to actually fight this thing or guy.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#10 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:07 PM

The way I think it'd work best is with two competent, reliable people running it (ie. not Dion) with one making a Hero "leader" and the other a Villain "leader" and then the Villain would have to basically have some sort of plot. If we could get a team of three people (one to "lead" each "team" and a third to GM the thing) it'd be ideal, since then we COULD plop in an Avengers-esque scenario with some extraterrestrial force swooping in which requires H+V to work together.

But yeah. It's either worked that way OR (the way CoM survived so long) everyone is a Hero besides the GM(s), who work out the plots and shiz.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#11 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 03:09 PM

The way I think it'd work best is with two competent, reliable people running it (ie. not Dion) with one making a Hero "leader" and the other a Villain "leader" and then the Villain would have to basically have some sort of plot. If we could get a team of three people (one to "lead" each "team" and a third to GM the thing) it'd be ideal, since then we COULD plop in an Avengers-esque scenario with some extraterrestrial force swooping in which requires H+V to work together.

But yeah. It's either worked that way OR (the way CoM survived so long) everyone is a Hero besides the GM(s), who work out the plots and shiz.

That's the exact way I would want it. I really do have shit loads of ideas for Alexander Love, We all know he start's off as a hero but turns to the darkside because of his fathers death and the urge to have all of the mutant powers to himself.

#12 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:47 PM

I'd be up for a reboot. I wouldn't mind being the middle guy that judges fights by the way. I think I can be pretty fair and unbiased in terms of who did this and who did that. Plus it'd be something different for me really.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#13 Epic

Epic

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,196 posts
  • I'M BACK BITCHES

Posted 04 July 2012 - 05:48 PM

I'm up for this.
JASON WILL GET NEW LIFE

hitchens-1949-2011-by-Gasper-Tringale.jp

“Take the risk of thinking for yourself. Much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way. I promise."

- Christopher Hitchens