54 replies to this topic

#41 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

The spot on earth has to be the easiest spot. If there aren't douchebags who sit in front of the cave from letting the enemies spawn, you can quite possibly get a bunch of rare and green and are legendaries in a hour.
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#42 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

First Legendary engram I get -> Exotic Rocket Launcher named Truth.

Pretty sure I just used up literally all of the luck for the rest of my life.

Second Legendary engram I got hunter boots. A bit disappointed, but I got a Titan chest with Vanguard Marks today so I can't complain too much. Inching towards light 24.

Trying out the PVP today and holy hell am I gonna get addicted to this. It's surprisingly balanced.

147.png

#43 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:24 PM

It's crazy how I have no legendary gear and I'm light 24. The rng is literally killing my fun at this point.
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

Posted Image

#44 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:29 PM

It's crazy how I have no legendary gear and I'm light 24. The rng is literally killing my fun at this point.

You should be capping your vanguard/crucible marks, man.

147.png

#45 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

My thing is I hate crucible with an undying passion if 1000 suns. I'm almost capped vanguard this week but I still have to get my rep up to buy anything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:58 AM

I have almost all legendary equipment now, man. I'm just missing a hat and a primary. It's killing me :<

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#47 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:48 PM

I have almost all legendary equipment now, man. I'm just missing a hat and a primary. It's killing me :<

Nice. I got grind out more pieces myself. Got another legendary 'gram that turned into the same freaking hunter boots. I'm pretty salty about it. I shouldn't complain much since I'm working on getting my second exotic weapon, but still :\. Gotta level my PVP rep so i can get another legendary piece. I got a few nice level 20 rares and my light level is 25 now.

147.png

#48 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 11:05 AM

I got my first exotic chest piece last night... I didn't bother getting that exotic weapon X'ur was selling since I already have a legendary Rocket Launcher. I just want him to sell Thorn man.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#49 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 08:12 AM

What's up bitches. You guys still playing? The Queen's Wrath event is up till like Oct. 6th, for those interested. It's pretty worthless for those of us above level 20 since it only has rare stuff. But uh yeah. 

I'm almost level 27, just need a legendary helmet to get there. The grinding is real. Still don't know if I should be spending Ascendant Shards on Legendary equipment that I don't know I'll be keeping for sure. I need to make a focused build but legendary equipment that works what I have in mind is very hard to come across. I don't want to make a build based on the equipment i have - I want equipment based on the build I had in mind. It's pretty shitty.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#50 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:37 AM

Still playing. Still level 25. I need to finish grinding out my rank 2 rep with New Monarchy to purchase my next Legendary piece. I have enough coins and motes to get good shit this weekend, so that's good. Capped my marks last week on both, so I should be 26 or maybe even 7 this weekend. Legendary piece from Vanguard, Legendary piece from PVP, and hopefully a nice exotic from Xur this weekend. I wanted that helmet last week, but didn't have enough stuff for it.

I'm one step away from being able to get Thorn from my exotic bounty. I need to clear the level 26 version of the summoning pits and kill some rare wizard that spawns at the end.

So I'll have an exotic primary, secondary, and heavy soon.

147.png

#51 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 23 September 2014 - 05:27 PM

Completed Queens Wrath kill mission three times and got a legendary helm and chest piece, finally. Now I'm just waiting to max out my strikes again this week and acquire a few more strange coins so hopefully by this weekend I will have an exotic weapon and a few more pieces of legendary gear.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#52 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:58 PM

I got all legendaries/exotics last night :> I'm busy with HW the rest of the weekend, so I dont think I'll be playing much until like, Thursday next week (and then Shadow of Mordor will be consuming my life). But yeah, I just need some new content hng. Still need to do the Raid, though. I cant find enough people to do it with.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#53 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

Hit 27, finally got a legendary primary weapon. Then I got a lucky exotic from a legendary engram tonight that ended up being a primary weapon shotgun.

So there's that. Exotic total is up to... four? Five? Rocket Launcher, Shotgunx2, Chest Piece, Warlock head. Hoping that the new rebalances gives me more ascendance shards so I can max out some equips.

147.png

#54 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:51 AM

Ah Universal Remote. It's a pretty good weapon. I happened to get it too after I bought Suros from X'ur. I was pretty bummed for a bit, but I dont mind because now I have 2 exotic weapons.

Also, Legendary engrams will now 100% give either a legendary or an exotic. Getting ascendant shards from them shouldnt be that bad because you'll have loads of spare legendaries you can dismantle. There's a trick to getting 3-4 ascendant shards per dismantle that speeds up the process, as well. Also, there's public events and daily heroics, so getting 4-5 of any ascendant a day isn't all that bad. But when you need like 24 to level up  max out a single equip, it gets pretty shitty.

Edited by Dion, 30 September 2014 - 08:52 AM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#55 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

Is anyone still playing this?

I just got TTK Legendary Edition on Friday (Gamestop is doing a deal where if you turn in your old Destiny Copy you can get it for 40 bucks, totally worth it imo) and I have to say.... A lot is fixed. Seems like theres enough content in the game to hold you over for a while and the drops etc have really all been fixed I think. They've worked on making the game feel more MMO-ish (in a good way honestly) and I'm really digging it so far. I made a new Exo Titan and I am already level 40 (you can skip vanilla game story by using an item and I didn't feel like experiencing it over again). There's actually NPC dialog and character development now so really, it's pretty great. I whole heartedly recommend TTK.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg