• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE! I need something fun and that will last me. I have ps3.

( Will rep )

a>

#2 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:41 PM

What gaems u liek to play

147.png

#3 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:45 PM

What gaems u liek to play

RPG, action & adventure, shooters. ( Non call of duty shit. )

a>

#4 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:23 AM

Here goes, feel free to look into the games listed before just buying them, don't waste your money and what not

uncharted series is fantastic, 2 and 3 have multiplayer, i played the campaign on 1 and 2 several times. havent touched 3 but my brother loved it and he's a good sign if a game is good. (3rd person shooter/action/adventure)

assassin creed series

batman arkham games

battlefield 3 >> call of duty

bioshock series, 1 >> 2

borderlands

crysis

god of war/darksiders/dante's inferno

deus ex: human revolution

dishonored

dead space

dragon age

duke nukem forever

elder scrolls, skyrim >> 4

final fantasy versus xiii

hitman

ico/shadow of the colossus

infamous

little big planet 2 >> 1 (aimed more at children but its fun nonetheless)

mass effect

metal gear solid 4

portal 2

prince of persia

ratchet and clank (another kids but still good normally series)

red dead redemption

resistance

starhawk (probably is a good online shooter)

Valkyria Chronicles (Japanese turn based shooter, not sure if you would like it but I did)

im going to cut it here, i tried to list the games you would like based on what you said, sorry if I failed you

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#5 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

Well dang, Lex. You beat me to the suggestions. Just gonna note on the ones I have played, then:

Bioshock - Haven't got too far on this one, but gameplay mechanics certainly are neat. It's pretty easy to end up running around a lot, though. Kinda like Dead Space, minus jump scares. To be honest, I wouldn't blame you if you weren't terribly fond of it aside from the very wide variety of kickassery in the forms of weapons and what they call Plasmids, though after a while everything starts to feel like it works the same. Maybe that's just me.

Dead Space - Seems like it might be a somewhat short game, but pulls off its atmosphere better than Bioshock does, if you ask me. Less variety in weapons, but quality > quantity, and each one's pretty distinct. Enemies are ugly as hell and the game loves giving jump scares, even with communication between you and your teammates. It doesn't cater to the casual crowd, though: if you don't plan ahead well, it kicks your ass, at least at the halfway point...either that or I suck, since I'm playing on Easy.

InFamous - Yes, yes, and some more yes. Storyline isn't too shabby, but I usually spent more time just randomly beating the crap out of baddies around the city to level up powers. Karma system influences cutscenes and ending of the game, if you're into that sort of thing. As far as music goes...I'm gonna be honest, there's an OST? I hardly noticed.

Metal Gear Solid 4 - Storywise? Nanomachines. Nanomachines everywhere. Cutscenes make up most of the time you play the game, including the credits that cannot be skipped. But the game has its charms: more choices in weapons than you can shake a stick at and some pretty nice moments sprinkled throughout the game (hint: two giant robots battling, and later, two old men on 'roids), and the music is pretty good when it plays - speaking of which, there's an iPod in game to listen to some tracks from previous titles, as you'll play most of the game without any music playing in the background. While it does have the battlefield factor, the game remains largely stealth-based on the harder difficulties.

Edited by Dexel, 12 January 2013 - 01:40 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#6 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Bioshock

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

Uncharted series

Infamous series

Dark Souls

Demon's Souls

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#7 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

I'm currently playing Dragon's Dogma, and it's a pretty solid sandbox RPG.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#8 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:55 AM

I'd probably reiterate the Arkham Asylum/City recommendations from the Motherhugger. Since you're into Batman, and these game are -BRILLIANT-, you'd probably really like them. Part puzzle solving, part amazing combat system, and part really well told stories with really cool versions and interpretations of the villains, they're just great games. Set up in two different game modes when you're navigating in both games - Predator and Combat.

Predator missions let you sneak around the room and take out patrolling guards who react on sight and sound, so you can come up with a lot of really fun and inventive ways to take out enemies silently and quickly.

Combat missions have just Batman versus a crazy amount of enemies, and with correct button presses and a bit of twitch reflexes and thinking you can clear whole rooms of massive amounts of enemies quickly and efficiently while racking up massive combos. It's absolutely awesome.

I don't know how much you'd like Ass Creed, but Bioshock is a nice (cheap) recommendation as well like a few have said. Bioshock 2 is skippable, but the first one is one of the best games I've ever played (period). Highly recommended.

147.png

#9 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Along with Bioshock, I'll go ahead and recommend Dishonored. It's like a nice spin on the really great Bioshock gameplay. In fact, I daresay its gameplay is better than Bioshock - although, Bioshock has one of the greatest stories in gaming this generation. Bioshock has the added benefit of being cheap, since it's pretty old. Aside from that, you might wanna check out Dead Space or Quantum Conundrum. QC is a super nice puzzle game that I really like. DS is a nice horror type game with a pretty solid story from what I know (only played it for a couple of hours)

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg