#1 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Kek. A Skittles thread~ for the delicious chewy candy we all know and love.

I grew up eating Skittles, and it has pretty much always been my favorite candy. It doesn't get much better than this. I'd have to say that my favorite flavor is the Wildberry pack. I just wish that there wasn't cherry in there. -_-" I don't mind the Original Fruits flavors too much, but they can be a bit bland. |: Tropical Fruits are pretty nice, and I also really like Candy Cores and Blenders. Riddlers can be pretty good, but they aren't my first choice. Sour Skittles are delicious; they don't entirely fit in with the list that I was making, though, which is why I named them last.

For anyone who doesn't know, a flavor pack of Skittles just came out: Darkside. I haven't tried eating the flavors mixed together. I did eat them one by one, and I'm honestly not too crazy about these. I wish that all of the flavors were new--Midnight Lime brings me back to the slight blandness of the Original Fruits. The pack has orange, too, which I wasn't happy to see, but it's called "Blood Orange." This flavor pleasant surprised me. Pomegranate was a bit offsetting. However, Dark Berry and Forbidden Fruit were lovely. <3 These might taste better when eaten together, so I guess I'll have to give these another go when I finish off the pack that I bought.

I wish that Green Apple was voted to be kept as part of the Original Fruits instead of Lime. Lime is good, but Green Apple was amazing. Does anyone remeber that? It was so many years ago now... I also miss the Mystery Fruit flavor that was found in select packs of Skittles for a while as part of a promotion/contest of sorts. It was so delicious. ~_~ I was always looking for packs of Wildberry Skittles containg the Mystery Fruit candy. <33

Posted Image

#2 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:45 PM

The only thing I regret about skittles is that I can't eat the cherry one. Those have pig fat in them and that's haram for me, as a Muslim. D: Ive never really ever had a bag of them, since my parents would never allow it. I only ever tasted a few in school, out of the watchful eyes of my mother. :<

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#3 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:42 PM

God, I love skittles so much. <3 They are one of my favorite candies for sure. I love the Sour ones. I've always been freaked out by the chocolate ones though, thats just nasty.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#4 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

there's a chocolate one what

-x-

I love Skittles, but especially sour ones. Favorite candy after Twizzlers, and I don't think I like any one flavor of Skittle more than the other except for every other flavor v cherry.

But I just don't like cherries to begin with anyways, and I don't mean that in the sexual sense.

Edited by Dr. Butts, 13 February 2013 - 09:56 PM.

2j87ib.jpg

#5 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

I love Skittles but sadly I haven't had any in ages. I loved the green and cherry ones a lot to be honest. Hrm, makes me want to buy a pack at some point in the week.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#6 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Skittles will always win. I love all kinds of skittles, they never get old <3