#1 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

What kinds of cereal, which brands of cereal, and/or which cereals specifically do you like to eat?

I like various kinds, from bran flakes to corn flakes, cereals with marshmellows, chocolately cereals, fruity cereals--any kind of cereal is okay really. I'm not specific to types; the cereal just needs to taste good to me. Some of my favorite cereals are All-Bran, Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Rice Krispies, Cocoa Rice Krispies, and a few others. I really like Fruity Pebbles, Cocoa Pebbles, Cocoa Puffs, and some Cheerios, but I haven't had them in a while. I miss eating Count Chocula. I ate those all the time up until companies started to make cereals with whole grains. They just tasted terrible to be afterward. :/ As for brands, I think most of the cereals I eat are Kellogg's cereal. They tend to make some really good ones. Brands don't exactly matter to me either, though.

Posted Image

#2 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:39 AM

is this thread real?

a>

#3 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

Why wouldn't this be real? This is a food section, after all, and if we can talk about things like ramen and pizza, I don't see why cereal wouldn't be fine. There are tons of cereal, after all, and not everyone likes everything... .-.

Posted Image

#4 Blade

Blade

Administrator

• Monarch
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

But is this real life?

a>

#5 Reservoir

Reservoir

Owner

• Emperor
  • 561 posts
  • Wrong choice.

User's Awards

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:24 PM

NO! THIS IS 

FANTASY!

Posted Image

#6 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:27 PM

...I see what you were doing, Blade.

Frosted Flakes are my favorite, hands down, but just about all Kellogg's cereals are great. :v

2j87ib.jpg

#7 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

But is this real life?
NO! THIS IS 

FANTASY!

Also Honey Nut Cheerios or gtfo.

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#8 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Also Honey Nut Cheerios or gtfo.

I abhor you to your very core, you miserable cur.

2j87ib.jpg

#9 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 30 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

my overall favorite is Reese's Puffs.

but i like various kinds like Frosted Flakes, Lucky Charms, Cheerios & Honey Nut Cheerios, Smors, Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks. I cant think of anymore right now lol

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#10 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:42 AM

I like Honey Bunches of Oats, Lucky Charms, and Reese's Puffs. I can eat Honey Bunches of Oats more repetitively; I haven't eaten Reese's Puffs enough to be able to determine how long I can eat them -- everyone else eats them all befor I get more.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord