#1 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:48 PM

So yea, most of us know Kain works at Mcdonalds and we get from there a bit. But yesterday we stopped in at Burger King to get food because we had coupons. We ended up getting 3 whoppers, whopper jr, two original chicken sandwiches, 20 nuggets, 5 chicken strips, 1 stacker, 7 fries, 7 drinks, 2 icees, 2 Hershey pies. All of it was about 30 dollars. And all of that was for only 3 people. We ate it for lunch then for dinner. If we went to mcdonalds it would have cost us well over 50 dollars for something similar. Of course the coupons helped out a lot of course but still.

Anyway, I got the idea after that to post this thread to see what people like more. I know burger king is a little bit higher then mcdonalds in terms of price but I feel you get more out of burger king then Mcdonalds. The whopper is much bigger and more filling then the angus sandwiches or big mac. The fries are bigger and much more tastier to me. Their chicken sandwiches are bigger as well. Their chicken nuggets about tie I'd say but Mcdonalds has better strips.

So which do you prefer? Mcd's or BK?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

._. Burger King's whoppers used to taste so damn good to me. Now they're meh. I like their double stacker tho. That secret sauce is bawse. 

I like McDonalds for it's chicken sandwiches and fries and stuff. It's burgers aren't really my taste. The Big Mac is pretty iight. Right now it's better than their whoppers to me. 

Note: It might just be the Burger King I go to...

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#3 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Burger King > McDonalds - and I don't just say that because my mom works at BK. If anything, that would be reason to spite it.

Their burgers/sandwiches there are actually good, and I like their fries better. Also, personal prejudice, but they actually have Root Beer. Hell to the yes.

2j87ib.jpg

#4 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:02 PM

i'd prefer McDonalds. I ate at Burger King maybe once or twice but it never really tasted that good to me. McDonalds is my favorite place, especially when they give out Shamrock Shakes around this time. I be in heaven lol but i always get the 2 cheeseburgers and some fries.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."