#1 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

With the advent of the xbox 360, games are starting to basically always come with achievements or trophies. As such, it's given some completionists (like myself) something to strive for in order to prove to the world that they are so sad and sorry that they just dropped countless hours of their lives in the pursuit of a little achievement/trophy pop sound and a few points added to their total gamerscore.

So, basically, this is a thread where you can keep count of how many games you've completed, or if you're having trouble grabbing a trophy or achievement, we can maybe help each other out.

One thing to note is that today I actually passed my own personal milestone in finally getting my Gamerscore on my Xbox Tag over 50,000 points, which I've been on the verge of doing for a while. My 50,000th point came in El Shaddai with the achievement for completing the 11th chapter (last chapter) of the game. Yay~ That's gonna be my next attempt to 100%, and I don't think it'll be too bad.

So yeah, maybe we could start by having people post what games they've gotten the platinum trophy for/100% completion O:

OR you could post what you're working on next, or your proudest achievement/s you've picked up in any game :D This goes for every platform, including Steam achievements or the Wii U's new system.

Spoiler

147.png

#2 Secret Igshar

Secret Igshar

Pwner of Noobs

• Monarch
  • 3,796 posts
  • your worst nightmare

User's Awards

Posted 07 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

The only games I'm 100% in as of right now are inFAMOUS 2 and Journey. I currently have Ni No Kuni: WotWW, Dragon's Dogma, 3D Dot Game Heroes, FFXIII, FFXIII-2, inFAMOUS, and probably a few others I don't remember off the top of my head that are on my "to-beat" list. Ni No Kuni is first and I'm only like 30% through with it, since most of the remaining trophies are ones I can only do post-game in good conscience (1000 battles, 2000 glims, 500,000 guilders, 250 monsters collected) since my main team is already pretty overleveled... I think Oliver is level 62 right now, and my Puss in Boats is level 50 and he has no problems with pretty much anything that I'm supposed to be fighting.

BUT YEAH I just don't have enough time with my pstriple to actually play a billion games and 100% them all, but I DO plan to 100% every game I do own (oh including Uncharted forgot that one)

a5g7ld.gif

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) u can't own black people

Kingroy: ( 4:40 PM - 02/10/14) #ThanksLincoln

#3 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 07 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

MGS4, FFXIII, and inFamous are on my list to plat (FFXIII being the one with the least amount of progress, so fffffuuuu-). Prince of Persia and others Lex gave me will be next when I get in the mood to play them again/actually complete them.

2j87ib.jpg

#4 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Assassin's Creed 2 is the only one I've platted. I'm at 96% for Playstation Battle Royale, but I haven't had the chance to plat it since I let my brother hold on to the Vita for the semester. I'll have it back in the summer :3 My list consists of FFXIII, Dead Space and Tomb Raider right now. I'll also be working on ACIII when I feel like it urgh.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#5 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm literally one DLC achievement away from completing Halo 4 (again), and it's annoying because the achievement is to assassinate someone who's zoomed in. Not as easy as it sounds, especially since it has to be done on the new maps, which are all mostly cqc maps (meaning no one zooms in)

I also had ME3 done, but i don't have any of the new DLC so I need to finish that.

I'm one achievement away from finishing off Arkham City's base achievements, and for that I'm waiting until March 17th so i can get the date to show up properly on my achievement list. Gotta talk to Calendar man once a month on a holiday. Pain in the ass. I also need Nightwing and Robin dlc to finish that one off, which is annoying.

ACR I never 100% and won't because I don't wanna buy DLC. They messed up that game's multiplayer so hard it was nearly impossible for me and my friend to play together and find a game, so I settled for 1000/1000 and didn't even care about the multiplayer achievements.

Dishonored I'm still a few away from but they're all obnoxious ones that force me to play the game again, and I'm just not in the mood currently to do so. Then I need the Dunwall Trials DLC to finish it off again. I'll probably wait until I feel the want to play the game again and pick up the DLC and finish it up.

I also need to finish my Uncharted playing, since I remember I'm close to a plat if I didn't plat it already. I'm also close on InFAMOUS, but I haven't been around my PS3 very long lately. I just don't have the same drive I have with the xbox to complete games on the PS3. I'm not sure why that is.

I also have 1000 points + in the Force Unleashed, but I can't bring myself to buy the DLC for it (10 bucks each!?) to finish off those achievements, even if it means fighting Luke Skywalker. Maybe one day when I have a good cash flow coming in I'll break down and buy it, but... until then...

147.png

#6 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:55 PM

Platinum Trophies:

Spoiler

Working On:

Spoiler

Edited by qster, 09 March 2013 - 01:17 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#7 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:18 PM

Platinum Trophies:

Spoiler

100% Completed Games:

Spoiler

Working On:

Spoiler

Edited by Lexaeus, 23 April 2013 - 08:36 PM.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#8 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:23 PM

>Star Ocean 4

>100%

Yeah okay. See you in ten years.

147.png

#9 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

>Star Ocean 4

>100%

Yeah okay. See you in ten years.

lololol more like see you never.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#10 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:31 PM

They say it takes like 150 hours. I did FFXIII, which is good test tbh.

The problem is I started years ago and got separated from the ps3 by going to college, so when I got a ps3. I was like "how do I play this". So I have no idea if I should just restart or what.

Zanca327.png

“Sorrow can be alleviated by good sleep, a bath and a glass of wine.” - Saint Thomas Aquinas

#11 Valor

Valor

Valorous

• Monarch
  • 3,874 posts
  • This is My Design

User's Awards

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:11 AM

150 hours if you're lucky. The Battle Trophies are the hardest part of that and what most of that time is gonna require. That's a huge undertaking (trust me. I have half of the achievements in it)

147.png

#12 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:20 AM

The problem is I don't spend much time gaming. But that would be a huge thing to brag on since you guys know how hard it is.

Zanca327.png

#13 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 12:31 AM

The problem is I don't spend much time gaming. But that would be a huge thing to brag on since you guys know how hard it is.

Dude, you'd have major props on my behalf. Just check out the stats for the plat on gamer cards: 

http://www.yourgamer...e-international

v

370 out of 40,120 (0.92%) players have earned this trophy.

'nuff said.

Edited by Dion, 09 March 2013 - 12:31 AM.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#14 Ralor

Ralor

Knight

• Knight
  • 781 posts
  • A Musical Madman

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

I'll admit, my friends and I are complete nerds, so we competitive play 358/2 Days. I 100%'d it. So fucking tedious to get all those fucking Challenge Sigils. Ultima Panel is really worth it though. And level 99 is nice too. I'm pretty OP in the competitions now. They actually put me on a level cap because of it. ;-;

Also I've 100%'d the original Jak and Daxter, Lex. It's not really worth it unless you have nothing better to do. It only takes like 10-20 extra hours and is very boring.

I've also "100%"'d Minecraft and the Tekkit upgrade. In quotes because achieves mean nothing there.

Again, all Single-player achieves in Portal and Portal 2.  I don't like the multiplayer. I'm also a complete idiot so it's difficult with a partner yelling at me.

I've 100%'d Pokemon Colosseum as well.

I've been working on FF7. I've not played it in a while, honestly.

Sig312.jpg

Im dum.

Shhhhh. It's okay. We understand.

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3989-9578
Nintendo Network ID: Niroji

Steam: Musical Madman

#15 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:52 PM

Also I've 100%'d the original Jak and Daxter, Lex. It's not really worth it unless you have nothing better to do. It only takes like 10-20 extra hours and is very boring.

Ha. I beat the final boss I think on Thursday. If I recall correctly, as my ps3 is at my house and not here, I have like 5 power cells to go and 100 orbs to collect to 100% it. Shouldn't take long at all. I liked and disliked how you can get almost every power cell in the areas you are in because you don't gain any mechanics during the game. You start with jump, slam, slam, and spin. Then you get echo when in its the area, and the hover bike whatever its applies, and the bird is just used twice. 

EDIT: Yeah, already 100%'ed it. I wish you told me you can slam orbs from the dead plant head. So sadist and cruel, how did you know to do that?

Edited by Lexaeus, 11 March 2013 - 03:31 AM.

Zanca327.png