• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

Lots of cool new stuff coming from TGS this year. FFXV, Type-0, Bloodborne, MGSV and more have all had trailers revealed so far! We can discuss updates here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOYWFj0a3II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6eKPwv_LY4

Of course there's lots more! What are you all most excited for?

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#2 Xanius

Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:39 AM

Not really sure what to think of XV anymore. I liked the look it originally had with the dark overtone and the whole city and what not... Noctis looked more confident and a much better fighter and such. Maybe we're just seeing the start of his journey in the new trailer? Idk. Game doesn't seem like it'll be out before Summer 2015... If we get a demo with type 0, I figure the game is going to come out at least 6 months afterwards. So earliest would be September. Probably looking at a 2016 launch though. Meaning Kingdom is 2016/7.

Type 0 looks really nice. Still bummed about no Vita version but I'm really excited for it still.

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#3 Kingroy

Kingroy

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,916 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:42 AM

XV still looks nice but I want something solid. XV has been getting worked on since post KH 2, and it feels like we haven't gotten past the beginning phase of development...

Edited by Kingroy, 18 September 2014 - 10:45 AM.

[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: <.<
[Today 07:02 PM] Crimson Jazz: I know right!?!
[Today 07:02 PM] Kingroy: >.>
[Today 07:02 PM] Tengo Cash: Beiber is the man

Screw You ↑ You ↖ You ↗ You ↙ You → You ↓ You ↩ You ↪ You ↬ You ↫ You ↪ You ↩ You ↲ You ↯ You ↱ You ↰ You ↷ You ↳ You ↶ You ↴ You ↵ & You ↺

#4 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:30 PM

Im hoping there will be at least a little bit more info on KH3. thats really all i wanna see lol

they been working on FFXV since forever ago, its taking way to long for it to be complete but Noctis sure is something to look at ;) lol

Edited by cbchick, 18 September 2014 - 11:30 PM.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#5 Dion

Dion

Knight

• Knight
  • 2,565 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Not really sure what to think of XV anymore. I liked the look it originally had with the dark overtone and the whole city and what not... Noctis looked more confident and a much better fighter and such. Maybe we're just seeing the start of his journey in the new trailer? Idk. Game doesn't seem like it'll be out before Summer 2015... If we get a demo with type 0, I figure the game is going to come out at least 6 months afterwards. So earliest would be September. Probably looking at a 2016 launch though. Meaning Kingdom is 2016/7.

Type 0 looks really nice. Still bummed about no Vita version but I'm really excited for it still.

KH 3 isn't gonna be out till like 2019 man. It really bums me out but I really don't see Nomura's team finishing KH3 within 2 years or so of releasing XV. They did say they weren't really working on KH3 since they were focusing on XV.

...V HAS COME TO...

dQqhfU.gif

ngoahxS.jpg

#6 Secret Felix

Secret Felix

Knight

• Knight
  • 823 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:59 AM

final-fantasy-xiv-a-realm-reborn.jpg?w=7

Excite.

Posted Image

#7 Waker

Waker

Knight

• Knight
  • 783 posts
  • a boy with lots of lists and books

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:30 AM

There are "new 3DS" and "new 3DS XL" from Nintendo:

http://www.eurogamer...oved-new-3ds-xl
http://www.engadget....o-3ds-hands-on/

Coming on October 11, 2014 for Japan and some time in 2015 for North America and Europe.

They have a second analog stick above the action buttons. Along with other changes, they're also bigger and lighter.

Edited by Waker, 20 September 2014 - 10:33 AM.

11vpmw8.jpg

"Censorship is telling a man he can't have a steak just because a baby can't chew it."
— Mark Twain

“I divide my officers into four classes; the clever, the lazy, the industrious, and the stupid. Each officer possesses at least two of these qualities. Those who are clever and industrious are fitted for the highest staff appointments. Use can be made of those who are stupid and lazy. The man who is clever and lazy however is for the very highest command; he has the temperament and nerves to deal with all situations. But whoever is stupid and industrious is a menace and must be removed immediately!”
— General Kurt von Hammerstein-Equord