• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Sora

Sora

Page

• Page
  • 191 posts

Posted 24 May 2010 - 03:37 PM

I remember first playing this and instantly getting hooked. What is it about building houses and creating/controlling computer people that we love so much?

(I guess we all have that world controller mindset somewhere. ;D )

I really need to get the Sims 3. It looks awesome. Anyone else remember playing it or still does?

#2 cbchick

cbchick

Squire

• Squire
  • 367 posts
  • Britt Brat

Posted 24 May 2010 - 09:01 PM

i love the sims (: its always kept me entertained and i loved making my sims argue and crap lawl wish i still had it on my comp tho t.t but i do have some on my ps2.

0716131b-bf5d-44b5-aab2-399e843258d8_zps

"If You Were To Leave Me, I Would Be Just As Alone As You."

#3 Lexaeus

Lexaeus

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,713 posts
  • Naturally Hated by All

Posted 08 July 2010 - 04:23 AM

I remember having the first sims as a nine year old boy and just building houses. Thats all I did. Build houses. At that time in my life I wanted to be an architect so I guess that makes perfect sense.

#4 Rose

Rose

Squire

• Squire
  • 362 posts

User's Awards

Posted 13 July 2010 - 02:11 AM

Ahh the Sims would have to be one of my moms most cherished games. I honestly wouldn't know about the series if it wasn't for her buying every sims game for the console that came out and playing it non stop. I actually can't wait till Sims 3 comes out for the console in October, thats a birthday present for her. Anybody else excited?
A girl, she sits alone on a pitch black night, sad, as nights dark veil descends, but low, the moon nestles into the sky, silvery and full, banishing the dark once it came, when dawn breaks, the night of atonement quietly departs

Posted Image

I hate you more than Cole McGrath hates water.

In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power... Green Lantern's light!

Posted Image

#5 Shino

Shino

Ex-Admin

• Paladin
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 12:37 AM

I'm also excited for it. I have every sims game to date except for Sims 2 which I should get soon. I used to play it for hours on end until i couldnt anymore. I used to stay up all night playing it because it was so much fun.
http://www.knightly-...line=1346227521

Life is but a handful of dust - ANTHM

3 Years Gone. Still missing you, my dear friend. R.I.P Tynielle Silvera.

#6 qster

qster

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,216 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

I used to have The Sims 2: Pets for Gamecube, which was pretty fun, until I always was short on funds. Then, I decided that more people with jobs would help, but little did I know that they would eat...a lot. Anyways, my sister got The Sims 3, which I've seen her play it, and it looks the same, but more expansive than past Sim games. Plus, even though she yells at me for using cheats, I can yell at her now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Posted Image

#7 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:38 AM

I love the Sims 2! Play it whenever I'm bored. Just make random couples and put them in awesome houses. Well, I get my sister to make the houses, she makes the most luxurious houses in the game. I've tried The Sims on PS2, got bored and thought it was lameo. Then I got Sims 2 for PC, not so lameo anymore.

I'm gonna rent Sims 3 for Xbox (if I can) to see if it's that good compared to 2. If I did get it it'd only because of the awesome extra customizations you can do in there eg different shades of colour in hair.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#8 KershaFangs

KershaFangs

Page

• Page
  • 212 posts
  • The Golden Lycan

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:42 PM

Given the premise of the game, I didn't understand how it was so popular. After laughing to the point of tears because I see my friend's sim, pregnant with triplets, put out the fire her sim husband created while trying to make breakfast--all because the husband is freaking out too much to do anything. I lost it when the husband remembered to go to work and left his wife to the fire.
I have a simple version on the phone to play.