Xanius

The Omega

• Emperor
  • 3,525 posts
  • Awakening

User's Awards

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:51 PM

http://www.dailydot....kstarter/?fb=dd

Watched this with Kain and she's really interested in it, what is your opinion on it?

Omega_Xanius.png

17ddgi.png

#2 The Dream

The Dream

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,967 posts
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:34 PM

I looks neat. A compact gaming device you can take with you anywhere. It would a nice little gadget to have with you on the side.

The downside, however, is that smartphones exist. You can get free gameboy emulators, heck even PSP emulators, for your smartphone to play games. Having this would just be a hassle because it's just another gadget to have on you. It's size makes up for the space issues, sure, and buttons are always better compared to a touch screen, but that doesn't destroy that fact it would still be somewhat inconvenient for some people.

It's still awesome though. If I had the chance to buy one then I would.

Edited by The Dream, 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM.

TheDreamEX.png

tumblr_n6lpksz2V81sfgfh0o1_500.gif

Gif not by me

A little one

#3 Dexel Hydagara

Dexel Hydagara

Knight

• Knight
  • 1,310 posts
  • Arcade Adept

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

I looks neat. A compact gaming device you can take with you anywhere. It would a nice little gadget to have with you on the side.

The downside, however, is that smartphones exist. You can get free gameboy emulators, heck even PSP emulators, for your smartphone to play games. Having this would just be a hassle because it's just another gadget to have on you. It's size makes up for the space issues, sure, and buttons are always better compared to a touch screen, but that doesn't destroy that fact it would still be somewhat inconvenient for some people.

It's still awesome though. If I had the chance to buy one then I would.

^ Actually sums up my thoughts pretty well. While I'm not into the whole smartphone scene, there's a crapload of people who are. I still think this thing could be a hit, but people surprise me all the time. I don't know if I would get one personally, as I pretty much never leave my house.

Edited by Dexel Hydagara, 09 June 2015 - 10:57 AM.

2j87ib.jpg